Giving up for real [6]

Leaving school as soon as the bell started ringing signalling the end of the day, I straight headed to our coffee shop as always. I pushed the door to get in, but it didn't open by my pushing.

I don't have the energy to know what's going on.

Crying really takes too much energy out of you...

So without wasting my time anymore I quickly started my way home.

~~

The first thing I did after reaching home was taking a shower, a cold one like always. This makes me feel relaxed and comfortable.

But it didn't today...

I don't know why the hell I'm even crying for someone who don't give a damn about me!! I hate myself for this.

After taking shower somehow I felt better. Don't ask what helped, showering or crying?

As I called granny now when I feel calm, she picked up.

"Hello. Granny! What happened? Why didn't you open the shop? Is Jes okay? Is she with you? Are you at home?"

"Girlie... Calm down! Ask one question at a time." Granny answered chuckling.

I sighed....

"Don't worry, sweetpie. My applepie is fine. She just needs a little rest, so I took her with me. She'll stay here with me for a few days. Also Jihoon and Yejun, I told them to take a break for next two days." Granny explained everything.

"So granny, can you handle the shop alone?" I asked concerned about her.

"Who said we gonna open our shop? We're on vacation." Granny answered while laughing a little.

"Aha... I see. Haha" I tried to sound excited. Yeah tried and failed.

"What's wrong with you? You don't sound too happy about it! Usually you always scream and jump around when you hear the word vacation, now what?" I got caught.

"Nothing granny... Don't worry. I'm a little bit tired. That's all." I don't have any good excuse for this. But I didn't lied though. I'm really tired.

Tired of myself. Tired of living like this. Tired of being rejected always by the only one person I ever fell in love.

But not anymore...
I have decided! I'm stopping here. I'll never again be the same with Jungkook, like I have been. He wanted me to stay away from him. I will.

Was lost in my thoughts until granny spoke through the phone "Are you sure that you are okay? You know what, just come here. Stay with me here both of you."

"Don't worry halmeoniii... I'm just fine... I have to go to university too and it'll be hard for me from there. So I'll just stay here. I'll call you if I face any problem." Assuring her that I'll be okay alone, I hang up.

I also want to go there at granny's, but I don't want to show up there with this mood of me. They'll surely notice my change of mood cause they know me very well and be worried which I don't want. So I guess I'll just stay alone for the time until I calm myself.

I can do it! It's just forgetting your crush. It cannot be that hard. Right?

Ughh.... So annoying.

What did I get myself into? Now I'm crying for a man? Seriously? Never thought I would do this ever. And definitely didn't thaught Jungkook will be the reason for my broken heart. Temporary broken heart.

I'll move on as soon as I can. I will!

"Ahhh Park Emery Hwating!!" I said to myself and go to sleep. (a/n: lol all the energy and motivation just to go to sleep. ngl it's relatable haha)

~~

The next morning I woke up with beautiful puffy eyes and a very comfortable headache. Slight bellyache was like a free gift with them.

Thank you so much God. I really appreciate your effort in messing my allready so fucked up life. (a/n: mood rn hahaha)

Good morning I guess.

Leaving my bed I went to the restroom and did my morning routine like any other day.

Then I change into my uniform, tied my hair into one high ponytail.

Now I'm ready to go.

Went downstairs only to be disappointed cause I can't freaking cook!!

I'm hungry. What am I gonna do now? Ahh...

Fuck my life

I decided to buy something for breakfast and I did. I bought a sandwich and cold coffee which is my favourite that I ate on my way to the university.

Reaching at the entrance of the university, I was massaging Jes with my one hand and the other one was holding my coffee.

As I said I was talking to Jes in massage, so eventually I didn't really notice anyone around me. I was just walking with my head down, eyes glued to my phone when my head bumped into someone.

Without looking at the person I bumped into, I just apologized slightly bowing and start walking away.

But till a little distance from the person who I bumped into, I stopped. No. I was stopped by some thing.

I looked behind to see who the hell stopped me and was almost ate the 'human' who dare to break my consentration.

"Bitch-" I commented turning around to see who it is.

"Woah woah girlie, calm down. Why acting so fiesty in the early morning, huh?"

_____🦇_____