Chapter 1

Rose's POV

I walk into the family diner and delicious smell hit my nostrils. There are lots of people but it's manageable. Loud chatters and laughters of family and adults echos through this yellow walls. I scan through the place and found a spot for me to seat. I adjusted my cap and lower it down a bit.

In few seconds, the waiter came with a pen and book note, asking for orders.

"Can i have 1 fish and chips, and 1 beef burger set, takeaway please"

"Sure, coming right up. You new here?" He asked without hesitation. I can sense a hint of suspiciousness in him. I can feel few gazes on me as well. Suddenly, my heart beats painfully. I breath. What's hapening?

"Uh- yeah. I just moved in with my mom this morning" I reply while controlling my breath.

The town is the perfect place for us to settle in, population not as many as the city, it's average, below average but it's perfect. I just checked, we have mall, cinema, forest, school and working opportunity too, google it by the way. That's what mom said. I'm not sure why we need to move every time she had problem with her works. She just ran away.

The waiter gave me a small smile and nod. In any second he left with my orders.

Then, again. I rub my chest and adjusted my cap. My breath hitch. It hurts. The pain comes and go.

Rose

I lift my head up as i breath again and search through the sea of people. Someone calling out my name, a woman's voice. The loud laughs and chatters distracts me from my thoughts.

I'm pretty sure i heard those in my mind. Did i hallucinate?

************************************************
Hunter's POV

"The Alphas and Betas meeting will be held soon this month. They'll going to train and introduce us to the packs"

"That's bullshit" i said. This is a suicide mission. What were our damn parents even thinking? The meeting is just a pathetic excuses to the packs.

"What do you mean?" Gordon question as he stuffed the steak in his mouth. All eyes on me.

Suddenly, i felt the most uneasiness feeling ever across my chest. I crossed my arms and try to interpret what's happening. My wolf alert.

"Hunter.." my best friend, Liam, my soon to be Beta sense and stares at me. They realized my sudden changed.

"Rogue" this feelings..it always be. I always find this uneasiness when it comes to rogue but...

"There are no scent of it" Logan breaks the silence.

"Exactly" i said darkly as I adjusted my seats.

I fucking hate Rogues. Unsettle feelings take over me and i don't know why i feel like I want to explode. My wolfs keep howling madly inside as he feels the same thing. It's like he scratch inside me to get out.

"I'm going out" as I stand from my seat like a mad man and brisk walking to the door leaving the half eaten food on the table. Liam and the others left their seats too.

Suddenly, my body crash into someone and in a blink, my wolf reflex took over me as my hand grab whoever the fuck it was preventing the person from falling. The instant my hand grab this petite hand, electric jolts overflow through my body. In second, those unsettling feelings went off just like that.

I feel calm.

I stare at this girl standing in front of me. She has light chest nut hair, arm length long. Her face...i can't see her face. She covers it with her black Nike cap.

The girl gasp and I assume she felt that too.

"When your hand touch and collide with each other, you feel electric sparks through your skin"

My eyes widen as realization hits me. There is hope, by right any chances for me to at last...

"You can sense your mate scents when you meet her. The intoxicating scents will warm and high-ten your wolf as gravity pulls you down on the ground. At that time you feel complete, you feel whole with happiness"  

***********************************************
Rose's POV

I flinch. He tighten his grip hard on me and I try to pull it but he wouldn't budge. That spark just now..what is that?! I glared at him from the corner of my eye as I lower down my cap. He's gazing. Some people stares and start to whisper at us while giving that disapproving look. The guys behind this man stare at us awkwardly. I lower my face more, not wanting to be known.

I stare at his hand, his muscular arm is full of tattoos and manly veins pops out on it. I grip my takeaways nervously as my heart beats crazily.

"You can let go of me now" i warned him as that pain heart beat comes again. Again? I breath in and out.

"Hunter, let her go" one of his friend from his group hesitantly butts in. They are around 8 guys i guess.

Suddenly, his tower body lean against mine as I taken off guard. He lower his body towards me and...

He sniffs me. He freaking sniffs me. I froze. The people in this town is weird and crazy.

"Let go of me!" I whisper shout as I take one step backward frantically. In less than a second, he release my hand. I can feel my pale hand turns normal skin colour as he release that awfully strong grip. Then, he whisper against my ears as my eyes widen in fear. I can feel his hot breath fanning through it. I don't have the courage to look at his face.

"Don't ever fucking cross path with me. If we did...i'll kill you" his husky low voice venomously spat at me, making my knees weak. Weak as in scared of his threat.

How dare he threaten me like that. He's the one who didn't walk carefully. He's the one bumping into me and he threat me by wanting to kill me?! I bite my lips, angry by his murderous remark, but...i let it go.

I stomped my feet from that diner and leave that place without turning back, not wanting to see that person ever again. It's day 1 for me and I already dig my own grave.