Chapter 13

Rose's POV

Then, the pain stopped. I hitch and my breathing slowly becomes normal.

"What's happening to me" i push my hair to the back. Then, i flinch when there is a knock on the driver door. I look closely and it's Hunter. He waited outside for few seconds and he open the driver car door.

"What the hell Rose" he exclaimed. I flinch by his sudden outburst as he entered in and slam the car door hard. I rub my chest softly.

"I told you to lock the door! Why aren't you locking it? You went outside? Do you know how dangerous it is?!" He revved the car and i flinch again from the fast Reverse and U-turned using his 1 hand as we leave this place behind.

"You said you want to take your things at your house" i asked.

"Don't damn change the topic Rose. Don't test my patience " he said between seethed teeth as he gave a quick glare at me and focus back to the road. We already out from the compound. He revved the car again and the engine sound burst.

"What is the matter with you!? You suddenly shout and scold me like I am a kid! It doesn't matter if I lock it or not cause nothing happen to me. See see! I'm fine!" I pat angrily my body, intentionally.

"I'm fine" he mocks me with that annoyed voice he made.

My anger boils like larva. He has the audacity to mock me. Freaking mocks me! Where is the loving and caring him when I needed it the most! I'm starting to open up with him. Slowly to accept who i am even though it doesn't make any sense.

"Don't you ever disobey me Rose. You don't know what danger lurks out there? You don't know how hard it will be for me if something happen to you! For fuck sake!" He raise his voice while his eyes is still on the road.

"Don't worry then" i protest.

"Are you kidding me? You're joking right?! You are my mate!" He exclaimed.

"Then, act like one!" I screamed at him.

We're like an older couple arguing in the car while Hunter drove like a mad man. I swear one wrong move we could have died. He's being all caveman because i didn't lock the car. Why i even forget to lock it when I opened in earlier. This is such an petty argument.

"Me?! It's you should act like one! What i did and do all this time is for you. To protect you and you didn't even listen to me! All i'll ever ask is to lock the door and you didn't listen! You went out" He did his famous 'angry' turn and I most jolt from my seat.

"I didn't get out from the car! For the 100th times Hunter, I AM FINE!" I said between seethed teeth. Disbelief with his over controlling behavior towards me.

Just apologize to him Rosy

"What? Now you're siding with him?" I asked in annoyance through my mind-link.

He's our mate. There must be a reason of all his action. He cares for you.

I mentally groan and ignore my wolf. He didn't even said it nicely and went berserk for all little things. We can't even stand or breathe in the same room and this what happen. My eyes divert to the green traffic light as he enter into my neighborhood.