Chapter 6

Rose's POV

I can feel the warm sunlight bathing on my face and the faint birds chirps near me. I opened my eyes slowly as my hand glides through the bed sheet around me.

"So soft" i close my eyes back, planning to fall asleep again but immediately my eyes flew wide open anxiously. I immediately realize my bed never been this big and comfy. I jolt my body up and stare at my surrounding.

"This is not my room" i hitch as I scratch my hair panicking.

"This is not my bed" i stare down at the comfy large bed and my eyes becomes wider as i look at my cloth.

"This is not my shirt!" It's 4 times bigger than usual. In instant I get out from the bed and huffed. I scatter the places trying to find my sling bag and my phone. The room is big and modern-like, there's nothing much.

As i go through the drawers, last night event flooded through my memories. Riley. The cinema. The chest pain. Hunter.

Hunter.

Last night i smell the most wonderful and amazing smell of my life. I breath. I just realized this room smell the same too. This shirt, i clutch my hand towards this shirt. It smells too. My mind becomes hazy. Hazy from the scent. I clutch this oversize shirt that pass to my thigh and sniff back.

"Chocolate and woody"

Then, my thoughts was interrupted by the creaking sound of the door. My head jolted to the door nervously.

Hunter came in, looking confuse and restless when he sees the bed empty. I heard few curses and angry growl came out from him. I froze. He twist his head to the back and immediately his eyes connect with mine. His messed up pissed face immediately change into relieved as his eyes soften. I'm currently standing at his mahogany mirror drawer across his bed.

My anger boils immediately when I see him.

"Why am I not surprised" i said between seethed teeth. He stare at me long as he closed the door and lock it. Of course, he did that.

"You kidnapped me! Where's my cloth?! What did you do?!" I stomped my feet and lunged at him.

I hit his chest hard enough and the reaction that I received is only a small husky chuckle from him. My heart skips a beat.

"Do you think it's funny?" I widen my eyes, disbelief.

"You're unbelievable. I'm leaving" I walked pass through him and unlocked the door. In instant, his hand slammed it and i can sense the door vibrate from his strength. I gasp as my pulse hammering like crazy.

Then, i flinch when he nuzzle his face against my hair from behind while his hand is still at the door. I froze. That scent again. That attractive scent again, it appears. I was so afraid that I forgot the room is full of this scent. My pulse slowly calms from the shock.

A groan from him breaks me from my thoughts and I push him hard from me.

"Hunter, you can't just bring me here without my consent. It's called kidnapping!" i desperately explained at him, to knock some senses out of his stubborn head.

"I didn't kidnap you. You fainted and I helped you" he reply in denial, like he wants to win in this argument.

"You can drive me to my house instead you brought me here" i hissed. Why I even fainted anyway?!

"Hey, you're not even being grateful of how i brought you home safely!" he stalks toward while his hand pointing at me accusingly.

"Safe? Is this safe!? My mom didn't even know if i'm safe right now" i pointed at him back.