Chapter 7

Rose's POV

It's Monday. Everyone hates Monday. The bell rings signalling that we need to prepare for next class. Gym. I pack my things and wait for Riley to pack hers. Riley came to Hunter's house afterwards asking for my forgiveness and she drove me home that evening on that day.

Hunter insists and threatened her to let me stay with him on that night even she wanted to send me home. After I listen to her explanation, I forgive her. I told her everything. He's scary and very stubborn. She said to me, just give him a chance. One thing that she can promise, he'll never hurt me. He just need to work out with his anger issue. That's all.

Yeah right.

Hunter's place is so big that it fits a lot of houses in that area. I didn't even know we have this kind of place here. Before I leave that place, he gave me a long yet gentle hug. I can't deny it. It's comforting.

"Hey let's go. Don't want to be late or else Coach Jasper makes others throw dodge ball at late comers" she roll her eyes dramatically.

I laugh.

"Yeah, would't want that. You go first, i want to stop by the restroom" we bid goodbye and I walk to the rest room to do my business. After i'm done, i walk out from one of the stall and I saw Rebecca sitting on the counter staring cockily at me.

Oh great.

Did i mention that Rebecca is Riley's twin sister? Riley is the sweetest friend that I have ever had and Rebecca is the total opposite of it. Rude, fake and bitchy. She is a copy of Riley but Rebecca has this long wavy hair differ from Riley's short hair.

She always show her good and nice side to people but behind their back, she bad mouth and hurt them. She gave me those death glare every time she sees me since our encounter at the cinema. I met her for only a short period of time but I already hate her to the core.

I ignored her pretend that she doesn't exist, sitting all smugly while crossing her legs showing excessive thigh of her mini plaid skirt school uniform.

I open the tap and wash my hand, minding my own business.

"You are so rude" she say. Breaking the silence.

"Excuse me? Says the one who trip me this morning" i reply back.

Suddenly, i wince in pain as my hair being pull to the back aggressively. Rebecca pulls my hair higher and i squirm while hitting her arm.

"What's wrong with you all of sudden?! Stop it" my head starts to throb from her hard pull.

We're like in a high school drama series where the mean girl with her minions bully the nerd but in this case, she didn't have minion. Hell sure, her pull is 2 times stronger for a girl like her.

"Let me go, Rebecca" i warned her and try to push her hand from my hair. Her grip tighten and she hissed.

"Hunter is mine! Don't you ever get near him, bitch" she hissed hatefully.

This is all about? She did this because of Hunter? My anger boils from her remarks and I pull her to me while her hand still grabbing my hair.

"You can have him if you want. I don't freaking care!" i whisper shout at her and she let it go willingly while grinning like a stupid girl. Insane.

"Don't you ever lay your filthy hand on me again" i hissed.

Then, she acts like there's nothing happen between us, humming to herself while combing her hair with her finger in front of the mirror and she left.