Chapter 18

Rose's POV

"You piece of shit! You fucking someone else behind her back. She's your mate!" Helia makes a scene. He's here. I don't want to look at Hunter as I immediately walk away from them but Riley pulls me back. All eyes are focusing on him.

"Is it true?" Riley asked disbelief. I lower my head down and shut my eyes. My tears fell down again.

"What the hell are you talking, Hel" Hunter scowl. I can feel his hot gaze on me.

"Rose..tell me. Why are you crying? Who hurt you?"His concerned voice makes me want to puke. I heard his heavy footstep behind me and it stopped. I give a quick glance. Helia blocks him.

"She saw you with Rebecca fucking each other at the gym!" Helia raise his voice. This time Riley gasp.

"With Rebecca?..." she covers her mouth, disbelief with what she just heard. Her twin sister. Hunter growl.

"Watch your fucking mouth-—you smell like my mate" Hunter's dark voice lingers through this hallway. He sniffs again and he groan.

"Helia! Fucking explain" His animalistic voice took over. Oh no.

"Rose!" Hunter's scary gruff voice makes me flinch when he called my name.

I turned to him with hateful as I wipe my eyes. His eyes is fighting with dominance as his wolf wants to take control. His muscle flex and if looks could kill, i would be dead by now. I'm already dead...inside.

"You cheater. You hate me cause i don't want to get mark yet! You fuck with Rebecca in front of me. You said that I am fucking annoying in front of me. How could you?" I blurt it out. He scrunched his eyebrows and acts clueless. I bet it!

"Listen carefully, Rose. I don't know who the fuck is fucking with Rebecca and who the hell you saw at the gym. It wasn't me" he stalks over me as he tilts his head like a mad man and push Helia aside. Helia was slam against the wall and I gasp.

"Don't lie. I saw it with my own eyes. Victor brought me to you!" I huffed.

Hunter expression change and immediately turn his face towards the girl's rest room. He stares at Victor's body for few seconds and divert her eyes to me. Then i cried even more. I am so scared. Victor is a nice guy.

"Victor's dead" Hunter stating the obvious.

His deep husky voice intimidate us as the atmosphere drops from the tension. Hunter stalk towards and I took a step back as Gordon pull Riley towards him. The others not dare to help or interfere cause to be honest if I were them, i wouldn't think of it. It's Hunter we're talking about.

"The soulmate thing you said is all bullshit!" I spat.

I heard Riley murmurs and others stare at me like i have 2 heads. There are silence between us as i stare down in a moment. Did i over said?

Hunter groan and my head raise nervously.

"Don't ever fucking tell me that the soulmate thing is a lie cause it's legit. You.and.me is real!" i walk backward briskly as my breath hitch and in instant he grab me like a lion catch it's prey. I groan in pain from his grip.

"Don't touch me! Stop" i'm so scared and i try to push him.

"You reek of Helia's" he said between seethed teeth as he shakes in anger.

"The others will burst through that door in any minute. I wouldn't want to be caught with someone like you!" I stare at them and they gave me this pitiful look. Gordon and his Beta, Alfred walks into the girl's restroom. I saw Principal Sawyer walks through the hallway and gives respect to Hunter. Hunter turn his body to them and shift me with him.