Chapter 3

Rose's POV

Rose's Outfit

I glare at my watch, it's 6pm and I waited for Riley to pick me up

I glare at my watch, it's 6pm and I waited for Riley to pick me up. Tonight, we planned to watch the new movie at the cinema, "Black Widow", Marvel movie. The movie starts at 7:45pm. So we planned to have dinner first. She bugged me for the entire whole day to spend time together as she planned to show me all around the town.

It's Friday night and i don't have problem with it. It's been 4 days i met Riley and she is the nicest funniest person ever. We clicked in really fast, differ from my friends from previous school.

I am the most relieved person ever when I didn't encounter that painful heart beat again. I had googled it for the symptoms and the woman's voice that I heard. I found nothing. Am i getting crazy?

I adjusted my sling bag and message mum that I went out for awhile with my new friend. Since yesterday, mum is busy with her new workplace, as an assistant manager at this small clothing company.

I heard a honked from outside the house and immediately walked out. I readjusted my white PUMA shoes and brisk run towards Riley. She has a car? Cool!

"Hey girl, you look cute" she said.

I laugh, "Thanks. You look gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

She's stunning. Her beautiful midnight blue dress hugs perfectly against his body. Her crop top jeans jacket compliment her dress perfectly. She wore sneakers too as it is the most suitable thing to wear. The cinema would be dark and wouldn't want to trip right?

We talked, laughs and sing along the road, didn't realized it is almost 30 minutes. The song "Katy Perry-The one that got away" blast through out the radio and we sang our hearts out.

"In another life! 🎶 I would make you stay 🎶" we sing it in unison out loud while i put my phone in front of my mouth imagining it was a mic.

"So I don't have to say you were-🎶"

"We arrived" Riley chirps as she slows her car down to find parking at the streets.

The place is buzzing with people, teenagers, adults, families and the neon lights extravagantly cover up the town. I minimized the volume and watch my surrounding in awe. I wouldn't experienced this in my previous place, with my previous...friends.

Lucky enough, we found one in front of the cinema itself. Riley parked the car and I immediately went out to breath in the night breeze. It's lovely.

"I can't believe we had our first girlfriends hang out with you" i genuinely smile at her. Then my smile turns down, when Riley gave me a guilty and obviously nervous look.

"Uh-yeah about that..."

"Babe! You arrived. I miss you"