Chapter 17

Rose's POV

Last night dinner was great. I met with Hunter's parents which is the Alpha and Luna's of the pack, Blood Moon Pack. Jessie and Alexis. I just also know that there are few neighbouring packs such as Blue Moon Pack and Crescent Moon Pack. Gordon and Riley are werewolves too and they are also soon to be the Alpha and Luna of the Blue Moon Pack. I also just know that Hunter has a 16 years old younger brother,shocking isn't it? He said the reason he didn't tell me is because the only thing that matters is him, not other guys.Whatever.

I am looking forward for today's school. I don't know why I feel very happy. I feel like i'm not alone and for the first time, i feel like i have achieve something in my life. Hunter as usual still with his gym teacher job as he said he need to keep an eyes on me. All my answers are answered but only one. If i'm a breed, does my mother or my father is a witch too? Or a werewolf? Hunter said to me don't think much about that. We will find out soon together. Now that everyone knows that i'm a werewolf (minus the breed), Riley and I am close than ever.

We're at the cafeteria and we sit in a large long table together and all of us are werewolves came from different packs, around 12 of us from our batch. Humans didn't know that werewolf exist, we hide it as a secret eventually. I was eating the cafeteria unpleasant lunch and there is one guy came up to me.

"Rose. It's me, Victor from psychology class. Can i talk with you for a minute?" Victor scratch his head nervously. Victor is a nice guy and it's weird he suddenly asked for me.

The whole group divert their eyes to me and silence, waiting for my answers. I shrug.

"Um okay" i reply. Suddenly, a hand stop me. It's Riley, her face turns worried.

"Rose i don't think it's a good idea for you to go. Hunter would go crazy if he knows" she said low.

"It's okay. I'm going only for few minutes. There's nothing going to happen" i said reassuringly. I follow Victor out from the cafateria and immediately ask him.

"What's up?" He leads me to the end of hallway and to the gym. This is so weird. We arrived at the gym and he stopped.

"I want to show you something." he said. His face shows no emotion as he stares into mine. This is extra weird.

"Show what?" My hand fidgeted curiously. Victor seems off.

"The truth" his face turns into a sad expression. It's so sad that it's creeping me out. His eyebrow fell down a bit as his lips quiver down. His face turns pale. Is the truth is that sad?

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. Is he sick?

"You need to know the truth" he repeat.

What truth? My guts telling me there is something wrong and bad things will happen. Is this some sort of prank? I twist my head to the back. There are no students wander along the hallway due to lunch hour. He signals me to open the gym door and I hesitantly open it.

The gym door creep slowly and immediately I heard rustle and...moan?

"Oh~ great-ahh"

This moan and voices is faint but i can hear them clearly. A man groan in pleasure and a woman moan was very clear as I walked inside. It's disgusting.

"Hunter ah- ahh"

Hunter?! My eyes search the area frantically as my heart clenched. My head been thinking all sort of outcomes of ways what really is happening now. Then, my eyes stop at my right corner of the gym hall's wall. My eyes widen in horror. I can't believe what i have see.

My wolf howl's in pain as i pull my hair like a crazy person.

"Hunter! Faster! Yeah~ oh"

There he is, thrusting his thing the hell out of Rebecca against the wall. He can't see me cause he is facing snogging and grinding like crazy while Rebecca's hands gripping his hair hard. He moan. He's not wearing a shirt and Rebecca is half naked. I gasp in shocked and tears fell down immediately.