Chapter 11

Hunter's POV

"You feel it?" I ask.

A growl was heard in my mind-link. Yes.

"What is it?" I asked, impatiently as my arm flex from the steering wheel. I give a quick tilt on my right. She's sleeping peacefully. She better make up with her wolf. We can feel her wolf in pain from her denial.

It's complicated..but i can sense it. Besides her scent, there's another. Faint.

I felt that too. Just i can't interpret it. We arrived at my pack, Blood Moon Pack and I park my car at my house. The pack is full of people at the Alpha's house nearby.

What's the matter?

"Hunter? We arrived?" Rose's sweet soft voice sends tingles through my skin. She stirs from her seat and moan as rubbing her half open eyes softly.

"We arrived but can you wait in the car for a minute,okay?" I lean and kiss her on the head. I can't get enough of her. She's..addictive.

"Hmm hem" she nods. My eyes divert to the ruckus people at the Alpha's house and immediately went out.

I entered in and I saw Liam, his mate and our friends are at the living room. He immediately sense me and went to me.

"What the hell happened?"

"It's bad bro" he told me anxiously. The kids hugging each other while crying meanwhile the adults becomes restless.

"Hunter,honey. You're here" mother's voice chirps between the hectic people around me. He gave me a hug and I hug back.

"What happen?"

"They found a werewolf die in our area and it's brutally murdered. His head..." and so she cried.

"Luna, please calm done" the others calm her. Why the hell is this happening.

"It never happened before. The area is always safe.." mom quiver. 

"Where's father?" I asked.

"Your father and William went to that area. Checking and patrolling the perimeter" mom's wipes her tears.

She stares at the family member's that I assume that lost their child at the corner of the room as they are crying, devastated.  I gave mom one last hug, then she went hugging the deceased child's mother and giving soothing words. I divert my eyes to Liam.

I signal him from my side and went out to that area not far from the pack compound.

"You know, your father planned to find you a mate  before the packs meeting if you didn't found one. Irony, you already found one but you didn't introduce her to them. Up till now, only 5 of us only know-including Amy if you don't mind" Liam breaks the silence.

So, she told his mate. I told them at that night, it's a secret and only four of us would know. I don't want people to know yet, i just want her to myself, to warm up with me first. Besides, there are other things that I want to find out myself about her.

"I don't mind, it's a good idea actually" At least she has a she-wolf friend in this pack.

"...and about my father, Just ignore him, he will cool down eventually" I'm annoyed. He's always so demanding about my mate life.