Chapter 8

Rose's POV

Those 40 minutes was the worst 40 minutes ever of my entire life. I was his assistant during the game. I also didn't get to participate. Riley gave me that look again and i smile sadly at her...and there's stupid Gordon snickering at us while dragging Riley away. I glare at Hunter that standing besides me as he let out a smirk.

I need to follow him wherever he goes even I need to stand besides him during the dodgeball game, holding his attendance paper board. The game was intense and fun. It consist of 4 groups, 10 person for each.

"Incoming!"

My eyes snap from my thoughts and flinch as I took one step backward. My heart thumps crazily. Hunter's hand is few inches in front of my face guarding me from the ball that almost hit me. He squeeze the ball hard against his hand.

"Parker!!"

Hunter's voice booming through the hall as Alex from my class apologize to me from a far. I nod at him stating that it's okay. It's just an accident.

I receive a glare from Hunter and I immediately stare down to the floor.

"Watch where you throw, Parker!" His dark voice send shiver to my spine. He looks like he wants to murder him. It's not his fault.

Then, Hunter throw the ball straight to Alex and hit directly to his stomach very hard as he fall down aggressively. Can a teacher do that? Wait. Can a normal person throw at someone that intense? Alex crouch on the floor and some of his friends try to help him.

"Hunter, what are you doing?" I ask nervously.

"Teaching him a lesson" he hissed venomously while not even looking at me.

"Parker! 10 laps. Now!"

That poor guy stands in pain and do as what he was told. He run around the gym hall limping in pain while the others continue the game.

I scoot few inches away from Hunter as I shiver. He shouldn't do that as I took a quick pity glance at Alex's limping run.

Then, the bell rang. I left him and follows the others out from the hall. I can't bear to look at him in the eyes. He's too much.

"Ms Anderson, can i have a word" he said while reading the students paper chart on his hand.

I groan and I gave Riley a look from a far. Riley smile sadly at me and she mouth, 'just go to him'. Students thank him and girls gave him dirty looks. I feel uneasy feeling looking at them.

I walk to him lazily and he gave me a stern look.

"Behave, kitten" he said stern.

I rolled my eyes. His eyes divert to the paper again, focusing on the name list. His dark hair turns into brown highlight shade when in contact with the sun through the gym window. His perfect jawline and handsome face compliments his fit,lean,muscular greek god body.

"Like what you see kitten" Hunter's husky voice lingers through my ears.

His eyes is still on the paper while a small warm smile plastered on his face. I was so busy with my surrounding that I realized that this so overfamiliar amazing scent hits my nostrils. My mind becomes hazy.

"Your physical check up chart isn't here. You didn't do it last week?" He asked while waving the paper.

I shake my head.

I can sense Hunter wince without any reason and he froze. Then, in any second he calms down.

Then, he brings me to the equipment room at the back of the bleachers. The room looks tidy. The balls and sports equipment were organized nicely in every basket. I assume that girl did this. He take out the height and weight scale in front of me and asked me to take off my shoes. We're alone in this room.

I take off my shoes and stand on the weight scale. Hunter crouch down in front of me and write down my weight on the paper. I can feel my body warms and...restless.

"Hunter...how old are you?" I breath.

"20 almost 21"

I inhale. Hunter tap softly my expose leg, signaling me to get off from the weight scale. He stands up towering and look down to me.

"You're old but too young to be a school gym teacher" I breath again.

He chuckle as he adjusted the height scale equipment.

"I have my ways" he said.

"Come here kitten" his husky demanding voice melts my core as the scents becomes stronger.

My mind becomes hazy and my breath hitch. I walk to him obediently and he position me on the height scale. Our skin touch and I shiver in pleasure. He stands close in-front of me, adjusting the scale on my head. I can sense he wince like before.

The smell. The scents. I'm drown to it.

I stare up at Hunter as i can smell his cologne up close. I don't know why my body...driven to him all of sudden.

Without warning, my knees become weak and I lean towards him, clutching my hand on his shirt like i depend on it. My breathing is uneven and my body becomes hot. Hunter froze from his position.

I raise my head up staring at him.

"H-hunter.."

He stiffen. Then, in a second Hunter pull me up protectively towards him and positioning me on one of the table near us and lock my lower body with his hip.

"Fuck Rose. You're in heat!"

He hissed at me possessively. I can't talk cause i feel my mind is so hazy, incomplete, longing for a touch. I don't even know what he's talking about.

"For fuck sake i came here today Rose! Do you have any idea what happen if i'm not here. I knew it, you're in heat! Your addictive scents is stronger as ever!" He caged me against his body and I accept it. I huffed.

"H-hunter..what's h-happening. My body.."

I feel pleasure and excessive tingles visible on my chest and I moan. He kiss my chest lovingly and gently. He nibble on my upper chest on my left boobs teasingly. I intertwined my hand against Hunter's hair and he groan in pleasure.

"A petite girl like you sure have a massive chest" he whisper against my skin. I can feel his manhood pocking against me. I moan. I'm sweating like hell.

"Stop making that face kitten. I can't control myself if you pull up that face of yours. Fuck! Your scent is killing me" he growl darkly as his eyes becomes 3 shades darker. His deep growl leads me on. He pull my thigh up positioning me and I gasp.

"It's going to be fine kitten" he assure me as my body heats up. I can feel my face becomes hot.

Something howls pleasurably inside me. I can't think properly.

His hot kisses trails through my collar bone and neck. He nibble harshly and lick it. My body jolt up from pleasure and pain.

"Your body temperature...it's hot" he says worriedly while cupping my face. I huff heavily as my eyes hazily staring at him.

He kisses my face, cheek, forehead and lips. His touch sends sparks in my core and I moan harder. He kisses my lips gently and it turns into a hot french kiss as he cupped both of my face possessively.

He push me down lightly on the table and his hip is still on me. He attack my neck and I moan. Then, he devour my lips.

Long story short, it's been an hour. My body slowly calming down as I feel my body temperature back to normal. Hunter cradle me in his arm, hugging me tightly like i'm gonna disappear in any minute. It makes me feel better, honestly. I clutch to him and positioning myself on his neck. I sniff and breath him, this scent. This overfamiliar scent, it's him. All along. It's him.