Chapter 19

Rose's POV

My eyes widen as the tension is thickening. He tilts his head and a creep smile plastered on his face. I shiver as I shake my head nervously. It is absolutely a bad sign if Hunter smiles in this kind of situation.

"Don't push me kitten. I can show you my 'unpleasant' side that you wish you'll never see. You choose. I'm perfectly fine both ways" he said, calm as his husky dark voice lingers through me.

Too calm and nice that i didn't feel comfortable at all. It creeps everybody out except for this blonde guy that Hunter just spoke with just now. He stares at me in amusement.

I shake my head protesting as my eyes stare at him in anger. Why would i listen to him? He hurts me a lot and act like nothing happen. I'm tired of him bossing me around. I am so annoyed with myself! One minute i'm angry at him and in a second, i'm scared of him. He effects me so bad.

"Which side of you that i didn't see yet, Hunter? I already see it all. I'm tired listening to you. For once, listen to me. I don't want to go" i desperately beg for him to understand me.

Without warning, he drags Helia by his arm in-front of me and Helia fight from his brother rough grip. What's he doing? I started to panic as i walk forward.

"Hunter" Liam warned. It's like he knew what Hunter is doing. Even the others didn't budge from their position.

"Then, you prefer listen to this?" A quick snap echos through the walls and I gasp in horror. I scream, disbelief as i cover my shaking hands to my mouth.

Helia growls in pain as anger and painful expression plastered on his red face. Hunter just snap his wrist just like that without any guilt and emotion. They gasp and murmurs while briskly walking forward to Helia but Hunter stop them. His eyes still bore sharp into mine. He adjusted his grip against his brother and blink at me.

"Can't you tell Rose? I'm doing this for you. I just want you to listen. Tell me again, you want the hard way or easy way? I can snap a finger or two if you want-"

"Okay! Okay! Please stop. I-i'll go" I let out a sob and briskly walk to Helia but stop instantly when Hunter's deadly warning stares met mine. I stare at Helia's red face squirming against his arrogant brother, my mate. My alpha mate.

I cover my face with both of my hands and cried. He always give me choices to choose but those choices only lead me to one answer. Him. I sob hard.

The blonde pretty woman i assume Amy rub my shoulder and walk me out from here as I feel hot gazes follow me walks away from the corridor with Liam in front.

"Let's get you out of here" Amy said reassuringly.

Then, i took all the courage in myself and turn my body back towards Hunter

Then, i took all the courage in myself and turn my body back towards Hunter. Our eyes met.

"YOU'RE CRAZY HUNTER. CRAZY!" I scream out loud through the hallways and i let out my tounge in anger. My tears fell down while I stomp my Vans protesting with his unbelievable inhuman action towards Helia.