01

28th july 2021
Melissa Rossi-Mount woke up to something licking her natural face, her King Charles Cavalier.
"Morning Ruby." Melissa said whilst stroking the dog. Mel went downstairs to the kitchen she spent many hours at doing homework.

"Morning mum, morning dad." Mel mumbled as she filled her puppy's bowls up. She made herself some toast with Nutella on and sat on the sofa, "This Morning" was on. Luckily for Mel, it was Alison Hammond and Dermot O'Leary. The best duo.
Melissa received a message from her 'brother'.
messages

mase ⚽️💙: Oi Mel?

melissa <33: yes mason?

mase ⚽️💙: Ben wants to meet you

melissa <3: ben??

mase ⚽️💙: Chilwell, you know him. He's my best mate!!

melissa <33: alright, is he okay with tomorrow? but can you come with me? x

mase ⚽️💙: fine, but he said that's okay :)

Melissa has had a little, innocent crush on ben. Whenever she was at Chelsea's matches she'd always find herself looking at ben. Even during her 'toxic' relationship between YouTube star Harry Lewis, she had her eye on Chilwell. Mel quickly shook out of her thoughts.
The young girl called her dog to get the lead on ready for a walk.

"Come on Ruby! Want to go on a... walk?" Mel slowly said as Ruby tilted her head and got excited.
As they were enjoying their walk, Mel spotted someone who looked familiar.. her ex?!

Melissa was tightening her grip on the lead whilst Ruby was totally oblivious.
'Please don't look up from your phone.. why couldn't of mason walked with us' she frantically thought. Luckily for both girls they made it past Harry with no interactions, Mel could not wait to get home to rant to mason by facetime.

after the walk
Ruby jumped onto the sofa and went for a nap, melissa took this as the perfect opportunity to take a picture to show to mason and to her friends from school.

after the walkRuby jumped onto the sofa and went for a nap, melissa took this as the perfect opportunity to take a picture to show to mason and to her friends from school

Melissa needed to clean up and shower. After her shower, she put on her fuzzy pyjamas on. Mason shouted through the house to let everyone know that he's home.
Melissa ran into his arms.
"I missed you mase, can we sit on the sofa?" Melissa asked as if she was the younger sibling.

"Lissy, you're not the youngest darling" Stephen perked up from his makeshift desk at the breakfast bar.

"Don't be horrible to her Ste." The older woman defended her step daughter.
Melissa really loved Debbie, as she never grew up with her biological mum she classes Debbie as her mum. Melissa looked up to Debbie as her role-model, Debbie and Mason have really helped her emotionally and physically during the holiday season or the anniversary of Vivianne's death or during Viv's birthday.

"Mason, I saw Harry earlier when I was walking the dog.." Melissa said innocently.
"What did he do? Did he say anything? Did you say anything Melly?" Mason questioned.

"No I held onto the lead tightly and put my head down, it was near the fish and chip shop down the road." Melissa answered.
Nodding, mason just looked at his sister engrossed in whatever was on tv at the time.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
a/n - this took me a long time to write, i might change the ex to someone else. i hope you're all doing alright and thank you for 44 reads <33
update tomorrow afternoon / this afternoon ?
it's currently 12:34am (sunday 29th) so i wasn't sure how to word the last line lmfao
have a great night or day :))