03

30th july 2021

*benchilwell has sent you a message*

benchilwell: hey mel !

melissarossi: hi ben x

benchilwell: i really enjoyed meeting you , i think that you're gorgeous x

melissarossi: same goes to you, and you're not too bad yourself :) x

benchilwell: hey , i was thinking that maybe i could take you on a date when you're back in london x

melissarossi: i wouldn't mind that, i'm back in london on sunday 1st august but maybe it'd be better on the monday?

benchilwell: yeah, maybe a late lunch at that little restaurant we went to yesterday ?

melissarossi: yeah! sounds good - how about 1pm? x

benchilwell: sounds like a plan xx

did melissa just see that right? he sent 2 kisses!

Mel did her skin routine as normal in the morning, she decided to just have a chill day.
She checked through instagram and viewed some of her friends' stories.
She found herself looking through her pictures, eventually she decided to re-post a holiday picture from 2019.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
melissarossi:

melissarossi ✔︎: take me back to 2019 😩 📸: @masonmountLiked by masonmount, benchilwell, declanrice and 3,684,872 othersmasonmount: my sister 💙declanrice: my best mate 🔥benchilwell: 😍😍🔥user27869456: so pretty↪️melissarossi: you're beautiful ...

Liked by masonmount, benchilwell, declanrice and 3,684,872 others
masonmount: my sister 💙
declanrice: my best mate 🔥
benchilwell: 😍😍🔥
user27869456: so pretty
↪️melissarossi: you're beautiful darling xx💋
view 278957 more comments ⬇️

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Melissa wanted to bake some chocolate chip cookies for the family and maybe for her friends when she goes back up to London. Melissa realised that they don't have any flour so she went to the co-op a few streets away. She bought a few of her favourite sweets as she was craving them.

On the way back it started raining, typical England weather. She immediately started the baking process. Whilst she was breaking the chocolate up; she was thinking about Ben.. she knew it was wrong to be going on a 'date' with her one of her brother's best mates. She didn't want to cancel plans, she knows how bad that feels.

'"I have to cancel babe.." Melissa's boyfriend sighed down the phone,
"Why?" Melissa asked.
"It's just that I have to go back to Guernsey, my family want me to go back home for a bit.." Harry, Mel's boyfriend slowly said.'

'Mel sobbed as she hung up on the call. They planned everything, from the restaurant to the night..
Turns out Harry Lewis went to the club with his Youtuber friends along with a girl. The reason Mel knew all of this, one of her friends went to that club and saw Harry and this girl getting it on.'

'Mel instantly messaged him saying that he only has one chance, yeah she was sad but it'd get better.. right?'
'i've loved and lost.. -take care by drake ft rihanna'

Melissa broke out of her trance, and put the cookies in the oven. She played with the dog and watched a bit of eastenders, which her dad is in.
*ding ding ding*
The cookies were done!

11:38pm

Stephen Rossi found his daughter and son fast asleep on the sofa, so he drooped a cozy throw over them and kissed his daughter on the forehead then went upstairs to slip into a slumber.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
12:56am ~ 31st july 2021

The pack of bitches 🔥💋

taliamar ✔︎: MEL HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT BEN COMMENTED ON LIKE ALL OF YOUR RECENT POSTS ON INSTA BABE?!
olivianeill ✔︎: THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY
tbhbyron ✔︎: what's happening - all i know that somethings going on between mels and ben chilwell
danidyerxx ✔︎: leave her be, she's probably asleep
delivered at 12:58am.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

a/n - hope you enjoyed this! the next one will be the date and something happens between mel and ben..
will mel get her heartbroken yet again, or will ben fill the missing spot in her heart?
find out in the next part
have a great day
or night
<333