12

when Mason came...

The two didn't talk for the hour or so before Mason knocked on the door.
Knock, knock, knock
Mel pulled herself together whilst Ben walked over to the door, "hey Mase!" The man greeted his best mate.

Mason looked through to the living room and saw his sister.
"Melly!" Mason exclaimed, receiving no response from Mel.
He strolled over to her, "do you want to go somewhere and tell me," Mason reassuringly whispered to her.
Mel got up and went to the decent-sized bathroom.

"We'll be only 5-10 minutes, mate." Mason patted his best friend's shoulder.
Once the siblings both were in the bathroom, "what's wrong Melly?" mason asked.
"No, it doesn't matter. It's just me being a sensitive bitch," the upset girl answered.
Mason looked at her with worry in his eyes.
"You know you can tell me anything, right?" Mason hugged her.

Mel just shook her head, thinking that she shouldn't say anything.
They stayed in the hug until it was time to walk out to the living room.
"Is everything alright?" Ben asked the Mount siblings.
Mason nodded, whilst Melissa mumbled, "yep."

Soon after, Mason left. The couple sat on the L-shaped sofa watching whatever was on the tv.
"Can we hug?" Mel glanced at her boyfriend.
"Of course love," Ben replied, opening his arms and moving up.
The two stayed there, Mel fell asleep. She occasionally twitched in Ben's muscular arms, him freezing as she dreams.

Ben could never have asked for a better girl, her smile and laugh were everything to him.
Just seeing her smile at him with loving eyes makes his stomach flutter.
Ben noticed that Mel was stirring, waking up.

"Good afternoon gorgeous," Ben smiled.
"What time is it, I'm thirsty." Mel yawned.
"It's 4 o'clock, you've got some water there." The man pointed to the coffee table
Mel took the water and gulped it, Ben laughing at the process.

"I'm sorry for being a bit ignorant and selfish," Mel started
", I know it's not how a relationship should be. It's just my last relationship's faul-"
Ben cut her off, "love it's not yours or your past relationship's fault. I understand that you're still recovering from that relationship." he soothed, hugging the slim girl.

"Can we dance, please, it's my favourite song." Mel dragged the last word.
"Fine," ben looked defeated already.
"Alexa, Volume 7," Mel asked the echo.

"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms.."
"......"
"Baby you're perfect, baby I'm perfect for you"

The couple danced, forgetting the world around them.
Smiling and laughing.
"Darlin' you really are perfect for me," Ben whispered into Mel's hair.
"No, you're perfect for me," Mel whispered back.
Ben leant in, Mel smiling into the kiss.

Their first 'REAL' kiss...
No going back now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The couple had some... alone time.. the devil's tango...
Mel was 'writing' on Ben's exposed chest.
'𝑖 ♡︎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢'
"I love you too gorgeous." Ben's voice was raspy.

"The international break is over soon." Mel thought out loud.
"I know darls, that means you'll be starting your uni work." Ben held Mel tighter.
"But I don't want you to go," Mel pouted.
"I don't either, but you can come to my matches beautiful." The man tried to cheer her up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye handsome." Mel waved from her car door.
"Ring me when you're in, so we can face time," Ben shouted as she drove back to her home across the city.

Once she got in, she rang her boyfriend.
They face-timed whilst she cleaned the house up.
"You are so gorgeous," Ben muttered.
"What was that?" Mel asked.
"Nothing.."

"Hold on babe, someone's at the door." Mel put her phone on mute so Ben won't give noise but he can hear.
She checked through the peep-hole and it was Mason?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n - what could mason possibly want?!

sorry for not having a chapt. out earlier, I've been busy

check out "boyfriend - a mason mount story" it would mean a lot!

thank you so much for over 6k reads on here

love katie xoxo