09

2 weeks later..

It was Mel and Ben's date.. real date.
Mel was getting ready in a red bodycon dress, natural makeup and curled hair.
Ben on the other hand was nervous, he got himself in a 2 piece suit.

Ben must've blacked out, he was in his car driving to Mel's home.
Mel sprayed her perfume on her neck and waited downstairs.
Before they both knew it, Ben was pulling up by her house.

"Hey, I guess this is happening. Oh- wow you look.. gorgeous." Ben stuttered, he didn't know how to say it.
"Why thank you, handsome." Mel blushed.
Ben was blushing hard..

"We'll be late, beauti- Mel.." Ben slipped up.
"Ok let me grab my bag and let's go." Mel smiled, with butterflies.. did he just nearly call her beautiful?
They both got in the car.

They chatted about some things. They soon arrived.
"How long have you two been together?" The waiter asked whilst he was showing them to the table.
"For 3 years, this is where we met actually." Mel smiled, subtly winking at the boy beside her.
"Congratulations! The drink and food menus are on the left, give me a signal for when you're ready to order." The waiter left.

Mel giggled like a little girl.
"What's so funny?" Ben asked smirking.
"It was your face when I said we were together for 3 years." Mel laughed, Ben joining in.

Mel ordered pasta carbonara, whilst Ben ordered a steak.
Soon after they finish their food, they got the waiter to do their bill.
Of course Ben didn't listen to Mel and paid.
"You dick." Mel whispered but loud enough for the boy in front of her to hear.

Once they got outside, Ben started to talk.
"So I guess this is when I ask you something.. So as you know we've been seeing each other for 2-3 weeks. I'm wanting to make it official.." Ben held his 'girlfriend's' hands.
"Ben.. I don't know what to say. I think I'm going to say yes!" Mel kissed Ben.

"Let's get home shall we?" Ben wondered.
"Can you stay?" Mel flashed puppy eyes whilst her boyfriend says yes.

They got home and went to Mel's bed, Mel changed in the bathroom whilst Ben changed in the hall.
"You know how long I've waited to call you mine?" Ben asked the girl now laying in his arms.
"How long? Probably not longer than me.." Mel whispered the last bit.

"What?!" Ben whipped his head round.
"That's a conversation for another day Mr. Chilwell." Mel tapped her nose.
"Soon to be Mrs. Chilwell." Ben murmured under his breath.

——————————————————————————————————————————

a/n - hope this was ok!
i haven't really been bothered to write, I've been busy
Hope you had an awesome day/night!
<333

love from katie xo