10

the morning after

Mel found herself entangled in Ben's arms.
"Morning gorgeous." Ben's voice was husky and deep.
Mel felt butterflies erupt.
"Morning." Mel dazed.

She tried to get up but the boy beneath her pulled her back.
"Ben I need to get up and do some uni." Mel pouted in defeat.
"Do it here, get your laptop and like some food. Get me something too, darling." Ben followed her out the room.

When Melissa was going to her office t9 grab her laptop, she thought that Ben would be leaving soon to play against Villarreal.
"Ben? When you leave to play Villarreal can we FaceTime?" Mel shouted.
"Of course babe." Ben shouted back, smiling.

Whilst Melissa was typing quickly, Ben was thinking about how lucky he got with Mel.
"Why are you doing pharmaceuticals for your uni?" Ben asked curiously.
"Oh it's just always interested me, and I was good in chemistry in secondary." Mel smiled to the boy on the side of her.

"When should we tell Mason?" Mel wondered out loud.
"Whenever your ready darlin'. I'm ready whenever your ready." Ben squeezed the girl's hand.

1:46pm

———————————————————————————————————————————————

"Oh wow I've been working for like 4 hours." Mel said dumbfounded.
"Let's go to the Sainsbury's near your house." Ben suggested.
Mel got her shoes on and coat, straight to Ben's car.
Ben followed her out smiling.

They listened to Mel's music.
"He said, 'I've been to the year 3000'." Mel sung.
"Not much has changed but they lived underwater.." Ben continued.
After that some one direction songs came on, then they arrived at the Sainsbury's.

They got a shopping trolley and went straight to sweet section.
"Can we get strawberry laces please?" Mel flashes her puppy eyes.
"Of course!" Ben smiled.
Mel got popcorn and Fanta aswell.

Ben and Mel got stopped by a little girl and boy,
"Can we have a picture with you please." The little boy asked for him and his sister.
"Of course!" Ben's and Mel said in unison, crouching to be level with the children.
Once they left Ben whispered something..

"You'd be great with kids." Ben whispered to the girl.
"Slow down Benjamin." Melissa quietly said.
Ben lost his smile, jokingly.

—————————————————————————————————-

3:02pm

"I want to have my first child within 2 or 3 years, then maybe get married when they're 2 years old and maybe of two other children in a good age gap. What about you?" Mel asked.
"Yeah, I want the same. If this happens to us, can I father your children?" Ben cheekily answered.
"Im not sure.. maybe." Mel smirked.

Mel got up to go have a shower, leaving Ben wide eyed.
When Mel walked back to her bedroom, she asked Ben to cover his eyes whilst she got some pyjamas on.
"Alright I'm not looking promise." Ben defended himself.
"Better be." Mel mumbled.

"Can we make spaghetti for tea?" Mel asked her now-boyfriend.
"Of course, but I'll watch from here." Ben grinned.
"Why? Can you not cook?" Melissa laughed.
"Well - uh - no?" Ben questioned himself.

"So convincing Chilwell. I thought you'd want to father our possible children." Mel acted hurt.
"Fine I'll try to cook." Ben sighed.
Mel giggled.

Mel did the majority of everything. Ben cooked the pasta.
"We make a good team!" Mel cheered.
"Sorry to burst you very happy bubble but Mason just messaged me about your instagram post.." Ben sighed.
"Oh." Mel slowly said.

Mase ⚽️: what's the deal with your comment and picture on my sister's instagram?

Ben 👀: the picture was nothing, and can I not comment something on Mel's instagram?

Mase ⚽️ has added Melly 💞

Mase ⚽️: care to explain yourself Mel?

Melly 💞: what? well I guess it's time to tell you. me and ben are together.. we started going out yesterday, it's still early days. we were also seeing echother like 2/3 weeks ago

Mase ⚽️: and you never thought to tell me?

Mel sighed and went to the downstairs bathroom.
As soon as she locked the door she burst out sobbing. Being the smart girl, she turned the fan on. A trick she learnt whilst being with Harry.

"Mel.. are you okay? You've been in there for 10 minutes." Ben knocked checking in on her.
"Y-yeah I'm alright." Mel tried to sound okay.
"Can you unlock the door gorgeous?" Ben calmly asked.

Mel unlocked the door and Ben barged in and hugged her.
"Shh, it's okay. I'm sure he'll forgive you, your bond is amazing. Mase is lucky to have you as his sister." Ben kissed the upset girl on her forehead.
Mel was now an open door, anyone could come inside her and control her. Luckily for her Ben never did that.

"Sorry that I'm an emotional mess. I'm going to bed." Mel removed herself from the boy"s arms.
"Wait, I'll come. I want to make sure you get off okay." Ben held her hand up the stairs.

Mase ⚽️: sorry Melly, I shouldn't have reacted like that
Mase ⚽️: night night sis 💞

————————————————————————————————————————-

a/n - 3 updates in one day?! could never be me
hope you had a great week!

love from katie xo

(Pst. Check out my Declan rice book!)