18

Christmas Eve..

Melissa bought all her presents for everyone, however she was not organised with them.
Ugh, I have to wrap them
She wrapped Ben's and Mason's first so Ben can help her wrap them.. well she'll force him to.
She wrapped the few presents for both of them and she called Ben to help.
"Ben! Can you help me wrap the presents please."

Ben 'waddled' in with his injury, "what do you want me to wrap?"
"Please can you wrap your mum's, sister's and dad's? I'll do most of my sides."
With that, they started wrapping whilst Christmas songs were playing in the background.
"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away." Mel mumbled along to the song that was currently playing.
"Sing louder darlin'." Ben looked at her with lust in his eyes.

After they finished wrapping they went out to the Christmas Markets, following all restrictions.
Mel would normally get mulled wine.. but she remembered she had a baby in her.
The girl gasped and grabbed Ben's hand tighter, "look Ben, crepes!"
They rushed for the queue for 2 Nutella crepes.
"Thank you mate." Ben thanked the server behind the counter.

They wandered round the site for a bench to sit at, but they were all taken..
"Baby Chilwell is kicking!" Mel rubbed her belly through her gilet.
"Takes after me then," Ben smirked to himself.
"She'll be injured all the time, just like you!" Mel laughed and Ben joined in.
Eventually, a bench came available and they walked to it.

"This is making me thirsty.. can we get a drink later please?" Mel looked at her boyfriend.
"Course we can sweetheart." Ben wrapped his free hand round her to keep each other warm.
Mel whined about wanting a drink so they waited until the queue for the drink stand had gone down.
Unfortunately that took a while, "how about we just get out of her and go to tesco," Ben mumbled into Mel's ear.
"Let's go!" Mel giggled to her self.

"Are you sure you want to spend Christmas Day at my family's? I feel guilty." Mel curiously asked Ben.
"No I don't mind at all, we get to spend time with mine on Boxing Day." Ben rubbed her shoulders in reassurance.
The two made it back to Ben's car and headed to the small tesco near Ben's house.
Once they got parked up, they went inside.

"Can I get popcorn, I've actually craved it all day." Mel asked and giggled.
"Of course, but we have to hurry if we're going home for a movie night." Ben ushered her to get more snacks.
"I'm done!" The girl announced to no one in particular.
The couple went to the self check-out to pay.

"Let's go darlin'," Ben put the shopping bag in the backseat.
The drive home was quick, which was surprising...
Melissa went straight upstairs to wipe her makeup off and got her pyjamas on.
"What film are we watching Mel?" Ben shouted, hoping for a Christmas film.
"Ummm.. mean girls and then nativity!" She shouted back whilst walking down stairs.

"But I wanted to watch Spider-Man." He huffed under his breath.
"Well you love me and I'm carrying your baby." She laughed as she sat down.
Mean girls got put on and Ben admired how focused his lover was on the screen.
Suddenly Mel had a huge smile on her face, "I get to see Ruby!" She squealed like a little girl.
"Ruby?" Ben turned to look at her in confusion.
"My dog. She's so cute I swear." Mel gushed over her.
"I'll see that when I see ruby."

Mel fell asleep during Nativity..
Ben daren't carry her upstairs in case he drops her.
So he cleaned up the empty food wrappers and drinks so they can cuddle.
He turned the tv and lights off and kissed Mel's messy hair.
"Goodnight my gorgeous girl," he went down to Mel's concealed bump, "goodnight my little one."
Ben then went to cuddle her.

How will he give her the surprise..?

a/n -
finally an update! sorry for being inactive on this book.
have a great christmas if i don't publish another chap tomorrow!
love katie xo