04

8:48am - 31st july 2021

Mel woke up quite literally dazed and confused, she found herself hugging her brother's side.. on the settee? She moved slowly out of her brothers grip and quietly got up off the sofa.
She got herself pulled together and she checked her phone, responding to a few fans and emails.
When she got to her best friends groupchat..
oh boy it was all happening last night

The pack of bitches 🔥💋
today at 9:21am

melissarossi ✔︎: to answer to all your questions: talia and olivia, nothing is going on. byron, apparently there's a 'thing' between me and ben. and dani, yes i was sleeping xx

danidyer ✔︎: I told you guys, and Mel I believe you that nothing's going on ❤️
tbhbyron ✔︎: oh, are me, tal and liv going to yours when you come back?
taliamar ✔︎: what he said 👆

melissarossi ✔︎: if you want but can we do it on tuesday? i've been asked on a date

tbhbyron ✔︎: wait what who with

melissarossi ✔︎: that was a lot of w's, but i'm not telling you until i get back x
sent at 9:24am

———————————————————————————————————————————————

mel knew full well that saying that will cause a lot disruption amongst the group..
oh well.

Melissa signed, she will be on her own on the date with Ben.
She imagined her future life with Ben, but she did with Harry..

Melissa knew that her fans shipped her with Ben, he probably knows too.
#belissa used to be #helissa.

Melissa truly loved Harry Lewis. From the dates, to the holiday, even to meeting his family back in Guernsey! Mel was very grateful of her friends helping her after they ended things.
Talia. Talia Mar. Her boyfriend is best mates with Harry, Talia was very sympathetic towards her friend.

Mason was definitely the huge part of Mel's life.. he got her out of her many toxic relationships, he celebrated with her when she got her gcse results, and many more experiences.

Anyway enough with mason, what about ben.. chilwell?
It was approximately 53 hours until their date and Ben could never stop thinking about her.. Melissa Rossi-Mount, his best mate's sister.

Ben Chilwell thought he really loves her, after a 2 hour meet-up and the late night chats..
as for Melissa, she loves him, she's grateful that he hasn't asked for inappropriately pictures like every other guys in her DMs.

"Mel, love, your blushing at your phone." Debbie, Mel's 'mum', noticed.
"Oh, I just feel a bit under the weather." The younger girl answered.
Debbie asked no more about it.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
The pack of bitches 🔥💋

taliamar ✔︎: just a psa besties, im going on holiday to germany after we go to mel's. so i cant drink x
danidyer ✔︎: i cant drink in general because of baby santiago xx
tbhbyron ✔︎: i understand on why dani aint drinking but talia? i've been on a plane hungover

melissarossi ✔︎: how about we have a little 2000s sleepover ❤️

tbhbyron ✔︎: YES
delivered at 4:28pm

———————————————————————————————————————————————

9:48pm - 31st july 2021

The late night messages.. Melissa loved them, they got deep. They knew pretty much everything about each other. Mel felt weird.. is it perhaps she fancies a friend but also a teammate of her brother.
Melissa pretty much knew that 'something' was happening between them.

After saying goodnight to Ben, she went to bed for an early night. Melissa kind of wanted to stay in Portsmouth but she wanted to go on 'the date' with her longtime crush. I mean who wouldn't? Melissa fell into a peaceful sleep ready for the drive to london.

Did either Melissa or Ben want a kiss? Yes. Did they want to do the.. 'thing'? No, Melissa believed that it's only for relationships. Which it sort of is. The pair fancied each other, no doubt about that.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

a/n - thank you so much for 200 reads <33
i'm watching keeping up with the kardashians whilst writing this and it was kind of a bad choice
anyway only 2 days until England is back on! <3