07

8:06pm - mel opens her eyes

Who was standing there?
It isn't Mason, it isn't Phil..
Who else could it be?

Melissa opens her eyes slowly.
She looks up to see.. just tell us
'Why is Dec here?' Mel thought.

"Finally you're awake, I waited like 3 hours for you to wake up." Declan over-exaggerated.
"No you weren't. Let's go to the spare room before you wake him up." Melissa whisper-shouted.
Declan said nothing and followed her upstairs.

They arrive to the grey-themed bedroom and sat down on the memory foam mattress.
"What was going on there Mel? Why were you sleeping together." Rice had quite literally 20 questions.
"Ok I'll give you everything, Ben asked me on my past relationships and.. mum." Melissa partly answered.
"And I cried when we got back so we watched something on tv and I fell asleep on his shoulder."
Then melissa answered other questions.

8:56pm - ben wakes up and immediately felt cold

He soon remembered the whole afternoon, the questions.. and the crying.
'Where's Mel?' Ben immediately thought.
He started on the first floor, no Mel.
Second floor? No Mel.

Whilst he was walking up the stairs to get to the third floor, he heard Mel and.. Declan?
"Oh hi Ben." Mel chirped.
"Sorry mate, I just came round to drop Mel's bag off." Declan added.

"Sorry I should've woke you up.." Melissa trailed off.
"No it's fine, Mel. I should be getting home now." Ben smiled
Once Ben left the house..

"Right, I best get going Mel." Dec broke the tension.
"Alright, see ya Rice." Mel waved.
'Shit, Dec cant tell mason about this..' Melissa thought.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

melissa <3: please don't tell mase about all this, i'll tell him when i next see him

deccers 🐷💥: mel i'm not chill out a bit
read at 9:07pm

———————————————————————————————————————————————

The pack of bitches 💋🔥

melissarossi ✔︎: can we move this gc to like whatsapp or something?

tbhbyron ✔︎: yes

this group has been ended

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

10:23am - 3rd august 2021

Melissa opened her laptop, she needed to read emails..
She needed to contact the university of Cambridge, to see when she can graduate.
She sent the email, the uni will probably reply in 3-5 business days. She wasn't desperate anyways.

Now she just needs to hope that Declan hasnt mentioned anything to her brother. Mason was coming to Mel's house before her friends come round.

1:34pm - mason comes over.. oh no that can't be good.

Mason and Mel catch up with everything.. Mel knew that it was nearly time to come out with the situation.
"I have something to tell you Mase.." Melissa nervously said.
"Okay..?" Mason gestured her to carry on.

"So yesterday me and Chilly went out, he asked about Harry and.. mum." Mel sniffed at the end.
"Oh Melly, I don't mind that you went out. Hey don't get upset.. he would've had to know at some point." Mase hugged her tearing up himself.
"Mel cheer up, I don't like you being upset." The man kissed her forehead.

"Sorry, I'm being stupid Mase. I should've told you when we planned it, I'm sorry for not telling you." Mel said pulling away from the hug, also wiping her eyes.
"No, no it's fine. I'm happy that you told me now, but if he hurts you.. I'll hurt him." Mason said defensively.
Melissa giggled.

"I love you Mason.. I mean like I love how you can make me laugh within any circumstances, I'm grateful that you get me through my birthday and my mum's birthday. I truly love you Mase." Mel hugged her brothers middle.
"I love you too Mel, I truly love you. I'm lucky to have such a great little-big sister." Mason smiled as he stroked his sister's hair.

2:48pm - mason leaves and mel cleans the house

Melissa's friends should be arriving in 5-10 minutes. She remembered that she bought Dani Dyer's son, Santiago, a blue rattle. He'll enjoy that. Mel got everything ready, sprayed 'honey and vanilla' air freshener around the living room + entry way.

Soon after that, the doorbell rang, indicating that a person is here..
Melissa opens the door with a grin and she sees: a lovely purple hair talia mar.
They hugged and went to the living room.
"What would you like to drink Talia?" Mel asked the other girl.
"A Diet Coke." Talia answered.

Once Mel and Talia caught up, the doorbell rang again.
Mel opened the door and saw a smiling Olivia Neill and a Byron.
"Come in guys." Mel hugged them both.
All who's left is Santiago and Dani.

Mel got Olivia and Byron their drinks, and the door rang again.
Who was behind the door? A Dani Dyer and a Santiago!
"Hiya Dani! Hello little man." Mel hugged Dani and tickled the baby boy.

Once everyone settled, Santiago being sat on Mel's knee, they chatted about everything a group of friends chat about. Food, Instagram, celebrities, etc.. but someone brought up Ben.
"Oh we went on a date.. he asked me about ya' know Harry and my mum. I kind of cried afterwards and then Declan saw us sleeping on the sofa together."

"What?! So you SLEPT together where we're sat?" Byron jumped off the sofa.
"No, use your brain B. They napped here. Chill out." Dani defended her friend.
"Thank you D, I'm glad someone uses their brain." Melissa stared jokingly at Byron.

9:29pm - the group left

The house felt strangely quiet after everyone left. Melissa thought about Ben.. and about the chats they had 24 hours earlier. She felt almost sorry for herself, she can't trust anyone new. In case they use her last against her, or spread it over social media. She wouldn't say she was glad she had a toxic relationship, but she was in a way that it opened new doors and new friendships during and after the relationship.

Melissa went to sleep with a clear brain. She was clearly exhausted!
Let's just hope tomorrow is a great day.
hope..

———————————————————————————————————————————————

a/n - a little bit of a late publish but i think i'm going out to my sister's house for my mum's birthday tomorrow. i will be getting wifi but i don't know if i will be able to write, let alone publish.
i will try and write on my phone instead of my ipad but i do apologise if it's a short one :)

have a great day or night!
<333

love from katie xo