IMPORTANT!

Hello peepos :3

This is my first ever published story, so don't expect it to be all clean and polished. I have had this idea for the plot for a long time- it was a fic for someone else, in fact. I had originally written it on paper, then stashed it away until I found the folder recently and read through its contents.

I am very aware of Ranboo's boundaries, so, obviously, this fanfic will not have any smut and/or lemon in it. It will contain fluff and angst, not any sexual shit because that is NSFW and downright disgusting. I respect Ranboo's wishes and I will abide by them as I write this story.

This fic is "kinda" inspired by Marina and the Diamond's song "Are You Satisfied?" You should deffo listen to it and maybe see where this story goes. *insert shrug*  It might turn out as the song says, it might have an entirely different outcome; who knows? ;)

I will put trigger warnings (TW) in the beginning of any chapter that requires it, yaknow, to keep you guys safe while you read :)

Alsooooo fyi, this shit is going to be REALLYYY cliche and really mushy and corny, SO PLS DONT AT ME I WARNED YOU AHEAD OF TIME. IM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC AND V LONELY ;-;-;-;-;

My updates may not be frequent, seeing as starting this was a split second decision. It may take time for me to generate ideas or get inspiration, so please bear with me. There might also be a chance that I will not finish this,

but,

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAPPY READING WHILE IT LASTS :DDDD

༶ • ┈┈⛧┈ 🖤 🤍 ┈⛧┈┈ • ༶

Edit 7/9/21 ||   I realize that this story is going to be a very long one. i have just finished writing the tenth chapter and i'm still in the rising action of the plot. i thought it would have a max of 32-37 chapters, but in the way im writing this, it might have 40-40+ chapters.

Im not sure how you guys will look into that, but that might be the way this story will turn out based on my writing process (and my brain screams DETAILS so-)   || end of edit <3 Ra

┈⛧┈ 

Edit 29/9/21 ||  haha i lied. 45+ chapters is where this bad boy is going *shaky thumbs up* || end of edit -Ra (your not-so-nimble-fingered-anymore author, whos fingers are decaying from typing)