𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑  𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛,  𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝  𝚢𝚘𝚞  𝚜𝚎𝚎?/
𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢,  𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜  𝚏𝚘𝚛  𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎/
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢  𝚜𝚊𝚢  𝙸'𝚖   𝚊  𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕  𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔/
𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗  𝚋𝚢   𝚊  𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍  𝚝𝚘  𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍,/
𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢  𝚌𝚊𝚗  𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙   𝚖𝚎

Y/N / Lauren's POV - First Person

!!TW!! || profanity, u kno who

God fucking damn it, I curse.

Nathan hesitantly pulls away, and swivels around to look at who was at his bedroom door.

It was Kelly.

What the fuck is Kelly doing here? I thought bitterly. I was finally, finally going to kiss this dumb boy, but no, the world can't have it.

It was like it's saying we weren't meant to be.

But we are. And I'm going to make it what way.

"Nathan," I glance from her to him. "Why is she here?"

"I'm his best friend." She says before Nathan could open his mouth. "We used to live near eachother." She looks me up and down. "Why are you here? And who are you? And why are you sitting on Nate's lap?"

[MUCH MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER BE, YOU BITCH ASS PUSSY]

She has a fucking nickname for him?  I peek at Nathan and  see him staring coldly at her.

"What are you doing here, Kelly?" He asks bluntly.

"We were supposed to meet-"

"No," he stops her. "No. We were supposed to meet tomorrow, after school."

"I could have sworn I said Sunday. . ." Her eyes wander from his shelves, to his monitors and a space on the wall right above it. There was a small nail that had held something up there before, and her eyes were boring right through it.

"Kelly, you know the rules of my house," Nathan tells her, irritated. "You can't come without me or my parents knowing, and even if we know, we have to invite you in."

"Nathan?" His mother suddenly called out. "Is that someone else with you?"

She enters through a door to the left of Nathan's bedroom,  and she pauses when she sees Kelly in her hallway.

"Kelly," she quips, narrowing her eyes. "What a surprise to have you here. I think I heard Nathan say you weren't invited- did you just let yourself into my home?"

"Mrs. Ronbré," she tries for an apologetic smile. "It was just a misunderstanding. No one answered when I knocked, so I came in to check-"

Nathan's mother tuts disapprovingly. "Dear child, you know the rules here. Off you go," she shoos Kelly.

There was cold hard steel behind Kelly's eyes as she looks disdainfully at me. She glances behind me at the wall that had something hung on it. Mrs. Ronbré also looks sideways at me, and my face flushes 'cos I realize that I was still sitting in Nathan's lap. She leads Kelly out, and Nathan lets out an exasperated exhale, sending warm air to the back of my neck.

"Why I put up with her, I don't know," he mutters, running a frustrated hand through his hair, making it fall infront of his eyes.

I can't help but smile. "Maybe she just wanted to see you," I tell him, brushing his thick hair from his face. "I wouldn't blame her."

"You flatter me." I smile cheekily.

Yeah, I was pissed off that I didn't get to kiss this boy, but I was also curious as to why they wanted to meet tomorrow. I didn't pry, though, respecting his privacy.

You feel a pair of hands snaking through your waist, pulling you towards said boy. You lean into him and rest your head on his chest. I can faintly smell his citrus cologne and a hint of peppermint. The warmth of his embrace spreads through me like a warm blanket in cold weather. I hear his heartbeat- unsteady and fast, much like my own at the moment.

"You still owe me, you know?" I whisper into his chest.

He hums, running a gentle hand through my hair. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

I sit up and wag a finger at his face. "You stole my M&M's, and you should be lucky that you're my friend, because I would have killed you, you little goblin."

"Hey!" He gives in. "I'll get you ice cream, in exchange that you wont call me a goblin."

I smile mischievously. "I make no promises."

696 wordssss

pog? eh. but only small scene of that bitch, and motherboo doesnt like her so   :)