𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

[𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘]

Ra's POV - Third Person, Limited only to Lauren/ Y/N  
[for 3rd POV= whenever someone
is talking, they say Lauren; if its just
me narrating, its Y/N]

!!TW!! || swearing, manipulation, toxic friendship
gaslighting, threatening of leaking info

Y/N was a week into helping Kelly get Finn's heart.

However, despite Y/N's best attempts, her work was futile.

Y/N was dancing around pleasing Kelly, and holding on to Finn's friendship. Finn was adamantly  trying to be polite about turning Kelly down and trying to get Y/N to stop helping her, but Y/N made a promise, and she wasn't one to break promises.

Nathan was no help, either. He just pretended to listen when she tried to make plans.

"Nathan," she said sternly one time. "You're supposed to be helping me, not napping."

"I made no promises, remember?" He replied. "Honestly, I could be doing much more important things than this- and so could you."

He walked out of the classroom after that.

So Y/N was left by herself, regretting her decisions.

I wish I didn't go through with this, she thought. I give up. I can't do this anymore. 

It got worse the next week.

Y/N tried to steer Kelly away from Finn, and by the third day, Kelly got the hint. And she wasn't happy about it.

"Lauren, you promised," she said, hurt. 

"Look, Kelly," Y/N sighed. "I talked to Finn, and he said that he was really uncomfortable about," she waved between herself and Kelly, "this."

"So he doesn't want me," she says dejectedly, with an undertone of icy hostility. "What, is it because I don't live up to his standards? Am I too lower class for him?"

"No, no, not at all," she tried to reassure. "He says you're just not his type-"

That was the wrong thing to say.

"Well, make me his type!" Kelly shouted. "What do I have to do? Lauren, you're his friend- you should know what his type is." 

All I know is that it isn't you,  Y/N thought. "I don't know, Kelly. He and I don't even talk that much anymore." She says instead.

"Ah, because you don't want to help me."

"No! Because- because," Y/N stutters. She can't think straight; Kelly was getting on her last nerve and she missed both Finn and Nathan dearly. She didn't want to be with this plastic bitch anymore (yeah, Neil was right). 

"Because what?" Kelly snaps.

"Because he just doesn't like you back!" Y/N blurted out. "There! I was trying to be gentle with telling you, but you kept pushing me!"

Kelly- well, Y/N had no idea what was going on in her head. Dismay, anger, dread, sadness- whatever Kelly was feeling, she didn't show it on her face.

Her only tell was that her blue eyes burns with rage.

"I was pushing you?" Kelly says quietly. "You were pushing me, Lauren. You said you would help me."

"And I was-"

"NO! You are lying about not talking to Finnegan- I see you talking with him everyday. I also see the way he looks at you, Lauren. He looks at you in a way that I wish he looks at me."

"What? We're just-"

"Shut up! You are blind, Lauren! He obviously like you! Even if you're 'just friends', I know for a fact he likes you in some way, and I just want a piece of that. But no. You just want to keep it all to yourself, like a greedy, spotlight-obsessed bitch!"

Y/N was taken aback. She knew she wasnt friends with Finn for fame- she already has that. She wanted to interject, but Kelly kept going.

"You also play with Finnegan on Nathan! Some days, it's like you flirt with Finnegan, then the next, you stick to Nathan's hip. Like, choose! And you would really pick a nerd over a famous guy? Seriously?"

"He's not a nerd!"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. Nathan's rich, too." She laughs scornfully. "You really just want the money."

"Wait- Nathan is rich?" Y/N asks, genuinely surprised.

"Yeah, don't pretend that you don't know." Kelly narrows her cold eyes. "He has lots of followers online- and he's presumably well known, but also a very mysterious figure."

"Wh-What are you implying?" Y/N worries.

Kelly takes a step closer and jabs a finger to Y/N's chest. "What I'm saying is," she hisses, "it would be a shame if Ranboo's personal information got leaked for his fans to see."

Ranboo, Ranboo, Ranboo.

The name echoes in Y/N's mind. Ranboo was Nathan? Was that why whenever she pointed out a certain video, he would tell her not to watch it?

She didn't feel betrayed- she understood that he wanted to hide something. She did, too.

She wasn't angry- hell, she wasn't mad at all.

She was just scared that if she doesn't help Kelly from this point, she would lose him.

She would lose her friend.

Her partner in crime.

Her lover.

860 words

BETTING TIME!!

get this story to 2K votes and i will wear my new boots to school (ill get you a pic 👀)

if not, uhhhhh, no partial face reveal??? (idfk man)

you have a week >:)