𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Y/N / Lauren's POV - Second Person
(havent done second person in a while \:L )

!!TW!! || u kno whos coming, profanity

You just finished texting mother that you were going to your friend's house for a bit so she doesn't have to pick you up when Nathan walks out of the gym, wearing a crisp white shirt and gray sweatpants. His hair is a little bit wet, and it's slicked back so he can see. He has his duffel bag on his shoulder and his mask under his chin, and a slight smile danced on his lips.

You get up from the bench you were sitting on and walk over to him. "Hey, Neil."

"Hi, Lollie," he grins at me, and we walk down the hallway to the front entrance.

"What's up with the nickname?" You ask, poking the side of his stomach.

He just shrugs and smiled coyly at you. Jesus, his expressions are everything. He also has a very nice face, just in general; it's pleasing to look at.

You reach the front entrance and Nathan holds the door open for you. You thank him and step out into the searing afternoon daylight.

"Jesus," you hiss as you put your hand up and try to block the bright sun rays.

Nathan rummages for something in his duffel bag and he gives it to you. It's a pair of sunglasses- a simple black design with a green temple on the right side and a red temple on the left. 

[fyi the temple are the pieces of the glasses that you put over your ear and it attaches to the frame and lenses]

You push it away. "It's fine, Neil. I can handle a bit of sunlight."

"No, please," he insists. "I also want to see you wearing it."

You sigh and pluck the sunglasses from his hand. You place them over your eyes and suddenly every thing was tinted a cooler shade that soothes you eyes. You look at Nathan and he's smiling at you.

"What?" You ask him. "Does it not suit my face?"

He wrinkles his nose and pulls down your mask- again. Then, he pokes your nose to avoid the question.

"Boop!" He giggles. Oh, Christ, he looks adorable when he giggles. His face scrunches up and the smile lines around his mouth deepens, revealing dimples on both sides of his face.

[^^^watch this become true- i'll be scared shitless | ↓ same goes for this]

A car pulls up infront of you and the passenger window rolls down. On the driver's seat is a woman who you think is Nathan's mother. She has the same nose and lip structure as his, and the same stormy colored eyes.

"Hi, mom." Nathan opens the door and gestures me to climb in. "This is Lauren."

"Yeah, I figured that out," his mother chuckles. "Nice game today, though. You did a great job."

"Thank you." He glimpses at you and gives you a toothy grin that you return.

"So, Lauren," his mother looks at you from the rear-view mirror. "Mark has told us a lot about you."

"I'm sorry; Mark?"

"Yes, Mark Nathaniel."

Your mouth drops open and you turn to Nathan. "Your first name is Mark?"

He glances at his mom sullenly then he looks at you. "Yeah, precisely why I use my middle name, Nathaniel."

"You didn't tell her your full name?" His mother scolds him.