𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

Ra's POV - Third Person, Limited only to Lauren/ Y/N
[for 3rd POV= whenever someone
is talking, they say Lauren; if its just me 
narrating, its Y/N.
The same goes for Ranboo]

!!TW!! || leaked info, mild panic attack, toxic friendship,
death threats

The worst came to serve, and there was some good news and some bad news.

Y/N tried hard- she even begged at Finn's feet. 

But she was torn.

She knows how Kelly is now. She knows that Kelly isn't a good person to be in a relationship with. Y/N wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy. She certainly didn't want it for Finn.

But she also doesn't want Nathan's privacy to be spread out in social media. She did research on Ranboo, and she realized that he was also faceless, so it would be even worse if Kelly chose to leak his face.

She wanted to protect her closest friends, but choosing either option would harm at least one of them, and she wasn't ready to make that sacrifice.

But she didn't.

Kelly did.

Kelly just had enough of Y/N and chose to reveal Nathan's location and name.

That was the bad news.

The good news was that his fans retaliated with such brutality to "whoever" had leaked Nathan's personal life.

This happened over the span of three days.

┈⛧┈

 𝟏/𝟑

The first day was when Kelly tweeted under a fake name on Twitter.

"GUYS! I FIGURED OUT RANBOO'S REAL NAME AND WHERE HE LIVES:
ITS ********, ***** AND HIS NAME IS MARK NATHANIEL RONBRÉ" 

It blew up after thirty minutes. Ranboo's moderators had reported the tweet, but a large amount of his followers had a screenshoted the tweet before it got deleted the next day.

He went live later to do a late night mining stream. He hadn't been on Twitter that day, so when he saw his chat spam "TWITTER", he knew nothing good had happened.

"I'll check Twitter later, chat." He tells them.

Suddenly, he was flooded with calls from Phil, Tommy, Tubbo and plenty more.

Tommy:
VC2
VC2
VC2
VC2
VC2

Nathan joined the VC, which had almost all of the Dream SMP members in it. There was a moment of silence, then a cacophony of robotic feedback as everyone tried to tell him what happened at once.

"OKAY, OKAY, JESUS," Nathan tries to shout over them. "One at a time!"

"SOMEONE LEAKED YOUR INFO IN TWITTER," Tommy yelled.

"WHAT!" Nathan yelps. He quickly mutes and switches boards on his stream so his chat wouldn't see him panicking. "Did they leak my face?!"

"No, thank CHRIST they didn't," Phil assures him.