𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝙼𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 /
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 /
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 /
𝙾𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍

Y/N POV- First Person

!!TW!! || swearing, online hate, implied uselessness

"Welcome viewers!" My host, who goes by the name of James, greeted the camera. "Welcome to another episode of The Inside Scoop, and today, we have a special guest- Y/N  Y/L/N!"

"Hi!" I smile and wave at my camera, then look back into the Zoom call. "Hello, James! How are you?" I ask politely.

"I'm doing fine and well, Y/N, thank you!" He greeted the viewers and set out what the interview will be about. I open up YouTube and immediately see the live interview at the top of the page, trending at #4, right bellow a blonde boy caught in mid-laugh, the caption reading "The Funniest Minecraft Mod Ever"

I click on the live video and instantly see 285K people watching it.

Y/N_Stannn: OMG IM HERE
Bonnie014543: HIII Y/N HOW HAVE YOU BEEN QUEEN
QueenGirlie: why is this in trending? ur acting in the movies wasnt even that good
ImADogWoofWoof: Y/N MY QUEEN HELLO STEP ON ME LIKE IM THE RED CARPET

"So, Y/N, how have you been? I've noticed you're a bit quiet on your social media platforms."

I turn off the live chat feed and returned my attention to James. "I am well and very healthy, James. As for the Internet, I never really had the opportunity to upload anything interesting."

"Really? You haven't been doing anything creative during quarantine?"

"Well, I have," I turned and pointed to my closet. "I had crochet a sweater with cherries on it- and I believe it was my last personal post on Instagram before the sponsored posts started picking up again."

He snapped his fingers. "Oh, right! I remember that post!" He pointed at my citrus top then asked me if I also made it.

"No," I said, picking a stray piece of lint off my shoulder. "This design is much to elaborate to crochet, and the material used isn't even yarn!"

"But do you like lemons?" He joked.

I smiled.

"I do."

༶ • ┈┈⛧┈ 🖤 🤍 ┈⛧┈┈ • ༶

I flop onto my bed and opened Twitter on my phone.

"Thank you again to @James Harris for inviting me to The Inside Scoop. I had lots of  fun today- and thank you all for all the nice comments. I love all of you! <333"

I pressed tweet then clicked on the trending tab.

_____________________________________________
Y/N

7k tweets

Lead actress Y/N from Metropolis makes a surprise guest appearance in the live podcast The Inside Scoop after being inactive for four months.