𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Ranboo / Nathan's POV - First Person

I wake and the light rain outside turned into a full downpour.

I move to get up and realize that Y/N was still asleep, clinging to my torso. I chuckle softly and brush a few wisps of hair from her face. Her face was still tear-stained and her makeup was smudged.

She still looks beautiful to me though.

I kiss her head lightly and I wiggle back to her embrace, slipping my phone from my pocket. I rest my chin atop her head and check all my platforms. Instagram was the same, and so was YouTube.

Twitter, however, was in a state of havoc.

Y/N was trending with 478K tweets, along with WHAT and IS THAT RANBOO with at least a dozen thousand tweets for both.

Someone on my timeline had retweeted a link from The New York Times about the death of Y/N's dad and how she would probably not be able to do any interviews or go for an acting spot at the moment due to her loss. I skimmed through the paper, and at the end was a photograph taken at the funeral, probably from one of the paparazzis that were at the gate; it showed a full view of Y/N and me leaving the grave.

I had my gray mask with my sunglasses on- and paired with an all black suit, it made me look like a bodyguard towering over her. 

I clicked back to Twitter and I understood why I was also trending. I remembered once when I referenced The Metropolis in my stream- my whole chat started swooning for their favorite character. They loved Metropolis, so of course they would be following the lead actress.

And seeing their actress with their favorite streamer is bound to raise some questions.

Y/N stirs. She looks up at me and smiles groggily.

"Good morning," I greet her.

She hums and she buries her face into my chest, hugging me tighter. "What time is it?"

I check the time "4:20 a.m." [hehe]

She groans and flips over, kicking the sheets from the bed and stirring the cool air of the room.

Shes silent for a bit before she speaks up again. "Did you tell your parents?"

"About us? Or about the fact that you are Y/N?"

"Both."

"Yeah." I recall my mom's shocked face and my dad's piqued eyebrows. "They were surprised, but I think they got used to me giving them news that an average teenager wouldn't give."

She lets out an amused sigh before getting up and stretching. We were still in the clothes we wore to the funeral, but now it was crinkled from us sleeping on it. I watch as she gets up from the bed and pops her back, letting a satisfied exhale escape her lips. 

I get up too, and tell her that I'm going downstairs to make breakfast. I pick up my phone and I exit Y/N's room, letting her change.

On the way down stairs, I text my mom where I've been. She responds seconds later saying she had figured as much. I pocket my mobile and start looking through the cupboards and her pantry for anything I can make a meal out of. 

Just then, the front door started jingling, like someone was opening the lock. I stop what I was doing to watch the door open.

The silhouette of a petite woman steps through the frame. The dim light from the overhead kitchen lamp casts a light glow on the woman.  She's tanned with a young complexion and a pixie haircut framed her face. Her squinted eyes were lined with a striking red eyeliner, bringing out the earthy tones she was clothed in.