𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Y/N / Lauren's POV - First Person 

!!TW!! || profanity

"Finn, what are your thoughts on Kelly?"

He looks at me questioningly and adjusts his phone so I can see his face in the call. "Well, in my opinion, she reminds me of my fans- considering that she is one."

"Yeah, well, like the majority of your fanbase, she likes you. She asked me to help you two get together." 

Finn wrinkles his face. "Did you say yes?"

I hesitated. "I may have," I say cautiously.

He groans and flips over in his bed. "Y/N, do you know how many girls I've had to turn down today? Thirty. THIRTY, Y/N! The average a day is twenty-four! If this goes on, every girl in that school would have been turned down by me- excluding the gays, and they're eyeing me like piranhas!"

"She seems nice, alright?" I defend. "A little chatty, yes, but. . ."

"But?"

"I. . . I can't think of a but." I sigh and dip my head into my hands. "I don't know her. At all."

"Maybe your boyfriend does."

"Boyfriend. . ." I squint, confused. "What? I don't have a boy- FINN, YOU RAT BASTARD!"

[i can smell the comments 👀]

"HAHAHAHAHA, BUT HE IS, THOUGH-"

"NO! SHUT! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU!"

He made kissy noises and started mock-swooning. I scoff and clicked end-call. He was wrong about Nathan and I being together, but he did say something helpful. Perhaps Neil does know stuff I don't about Kelly.

I dialed his number.

༶ • ┈┈⛧┈ 🖤 🤍 ┈⛧┈┈ • ༶

Ranboo / Nathan's POV - First Person

"This is what you wanted, chat. All I'm doing is providing it for you. See? You said, 'Ranboo, please fix your chests,' and that's what I'm doing, BUT ALL YOU DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING. MAKE UP YOUR STUPID HIVE MIND!"
I sigh and look at my chat display. There were lots of PePeLaughs and OMEGALUL's and I roll my eyes, smiling at them.

My phone buzzes and I ignore it, thinking it was another chat dono, but it continues. I pick it up and see that Lauren was calling me.

"Oh, shoot," I inch the mic closer to my face. "Chat, I have to mute for a bit- someone's calling me. Entertain yourselves for a bit, AND NO CULTS!"

I hit mute and answer my phone. "Hellooo."

"Hi Neil," Lauren greets. "Have you got a minute?"

"Yeah, I can spare a minute."

"Oh, were you doing something?"

"Yeah, I was. . . watching over some idiots," I glance at chat, and they had moved on from cults to seeing who can gift the most subs. I laugh under my breath. "They're a handful, but I think they can manage by themselves for a bit. Did you need something, or can you not go a few hours without hearing my voice?"

"Oh, Mark, don't flatter yourself. Anyway, I just wanted to ask what you know about Kelly."

"Ew, Kelly. She used to live right next to me- and my mom didn't really like her. Why do you ask?"

She pauses. "I said I would help her with something."

"I wouldn't trust her, Lollie," I try to warn her. "She's barely nice- I used to do her homework and notes for her."

"What?"

"Yeah- she also said that her friends dumped her or something. Maybe they got tired of her bossing them around."

"No," she says firmly. "No, I believe Kelly is a nice person. She was being truthful to me when we talked. I know when someone lies to me- and I hate it when they do."

I fall silent, feeling guilty. I was facing my monitors, looking at chat and my soundboard. I haven't flat-out lied to Lauren, but it feels like it, not telling her about this side of me.

"If you think that, Lollie, then alright."

"Will you help me?" She whispers.

I drag my hand though my face. How can I say no to her? I would feel terrible if I turn her down, but I really don't want to get into this mess.

"Please?"

I give in.

"Alright, but I make no promises."

"Thank you, Neil! Well, I wont keep you for long. Byee!"

"Bubye," I say as she hangs up.

I place my phone down and unmute myself on stream.

"Hey, chat, I'm back," I announce. I see the display lag, probably due to all of them spamming welcome back and who had called.

"That's none of your business, chat," I tell them. "Alright, now I have to thank all the subs. You guys are insufferable."

They tell me that I told them to not make cults, so the decided on giving money to me, their cult leader. I laugh at them and scold them for wasting their cash on me.

Lauren would love them.

804 words

PARTICLES UNITE WE NEED TO GET HIM TO TOP 10 USE YOUR PRIME SUB

ALSO NEW LOVEJOY EP IN OCT 14

PEBBLE BRAIN MY BELOVED