𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Y / N's POV - First Person

!!TW!! || one swear word in the end 

I was on my bed, lying on my belly, scrolling through Tik Tok for. . . man if I knew. My phone buzzed unexpectedly and I jumped and almost threw my phone at the wall.

Finn was calling me. (As Y/N, not Lauren- I hadn't given him my second phone number (Yes, I have a second phone number. Mother made sure of that.))

I answer and turn off my  camera.

"Y/N," he says urgently. "Are you busy?"

"No, why?"

"Can we meet?"

"Why so sudden, Finnie?" I laugh.

"This isn't a laughing matter, Y/N," he chided and he repeats himself. "Are you free? Can we meet in the mall?"

I sigh. "Give me an hour."

┈⛧┈

I got my wig fitted and I place a bucket hat on it. I take my car and speed to the mall, where Finn was waiting impatiently.

"What took you so long?" He asked after we hugged.

I just rolled my eyes at him. 

We enter and go up the escalator to the food court.

"So, I'm guessing you wanted to tell me something," I start the conversation.

"YES!" He jumps then links his arm around mine. "I'm going to school now!"

I try to act surprised. "Really?" I squealed.

"YES!

"I'm jealous!" I play shove him and he shoves me back, laughing.

We eat from my favorite restaurant in the mall, and I listen to him talk all about school. Even though I know most all of the things he is saying, it's refreshing not having to hide under a veil and mask who I really am from him.

Long story short, I missed this nerd. I missed our constant bickering and giggling, clinging to eachother's arms.

"Oh, by the way," he leans in from across the table and whispers, "there's someone in the school."

I raise an eyebrow and wiggle my shoulders. "Ooooooh, Celleir, don't tell me you have a crush one someone," I giggle.

He grins sheepishly. I wonder who he could possibly take interest in.

"Hold on," I put out my hand. "Are you. . .?" I raise my hand then flip it down, sort of in an elegant fashion.

He just shrugs. This time, I raise both of my eyebrows. "Finnie," I put a hand on his shoulder. "There is nothing wrong with being queer. Just know that we will still be friends, and that I will support you."

"I'm not gay, Y/N!" He pushes my hand off his shoulder and I bust out laughing. He sighs dramatically and rolls his eyes.

"Well, you have to elaborate if you don't want me to assume things, Finn," I tell him pointedly.

He rolls his eyes again and I had to resist the urge to poke them. "It's a girl," he starts.

He looks at me and I gesture for him to go on. "Well, she's nice, but very quiet- very shy. She always talks very softly- you have to lean in a bit to hear whatever she says, but she has the nicest, and loudest laugh."

He glances at me again. "She's also very pretty. She kind of looks like you, actually."

I tilt my head questioningly, then my eyes widen in realization.

Oh.

Oh, shit.

626 words

OH MY GOD PPL WHY AM I AT 4.2K??

I HAVE TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS NOW >:(=
im saving chapters for my regular update sched, BUT YOU GUYS KEEP HITTING BEEG NUMBERS SO NOW I HAVE TO POST A NEW CHAPTER AS A SHOW OF GRATITUDE

I HAVE TO SPEEDRUN THREE MORE CHAPTERS NOW >:P

*bonks*

THANK YOU THO (i forgot to give you guys an update for 3k, BUT WE DONT TALK ABOUT THAT)

<3 Ra (your loving lore-deprived-so-will-write-angst author)