𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Kelly POV - First Person

!!TW!! || implied manipulation, jealousy, and the normal angst :L

just an overall ewwie chapter. tommy agrees.
(as seen from the image above)

The other girls push me out of the table. "Get out Kelly! You had one job!"

"How was I supposed to know he was going to ghost us?!" I snapped at them.

"This is the THIRD time you told us he was going to sit here! But you know what? We are sick and tired of you! You make promises you don't keep and you boss us around like a tyrant," a girl spat.

"FINE," I get up and slam the lunch table with my hands. "This group will crumble without me."

I turn and walk away with my nose up in the air. They really have the audacity to throw me out! I think, haughtily. I'll just wait, and they will come begging and scraping at my feet.

My mouth curls at the thought. In time, they will realize I am valuable to their standing in the school's social pecking order. A few rumors will get them shaken up, and they will come running to me.

Because that's how it works.

I pass a small group eating lunch in the atrium on my way out. I see Nyx holding hands with Vivienne, an olive skinned girl with rosy cheeks I always envied.

"There are other people here, you know," I call out to them.

"Did I ask, Kelly?" She retorts.

"Nyx," Vivienne says next to her.

"Yeah, tell your friend to get therapy," I sneer.

They all glare at me as I walk out the building. Was I correct? Yes. Nyx- no, Laney needed to go see someone. So does Vivienne, the poor girl. I shake my head sympathetically. Their heads are warped and twisted and they are doing things that just aren't right. [stfu kelly smh]

The front doors close behind me, and I see three figures at the magnolia tree out in the middle of the front garden. It was Finnegan, Nathan and Lauren.

So Finnegan had been with them instead of with me.

I started to march over there to get Finnegan, but then I notice something.

Finnegan had said something to Lauren, and Lauren doubled over, laughing, and he laughs along too.

But Nathan was sitting on the swing. Watching them both. And he wasn't laughing. He was staring straight at Finnegan, his gray eyes piercing straight through Finn resentfully. 

A plot starts to form in my head, and I cant help but grin.

So this is how it's gonna go.

440 words

|:/ ik 

its v ewwie