[00] PROLOGUE...

"THE LATMIAN HUNTER, while his comrades are yet scattered in troops about the glens, rests in the summer shade, fit lover for a goddess, and soon Luna comes with veiled horns

"THE LATMIAN HUNTER, while his comrades are yet scattered in troops about the glens, rests in the summer shade, fit lover for a goddess, and soon Luna comes with veiled horns."

PROLOGUE!

Ever since she was young, Selena has lived by one quote only, "Live through this, and the world will reward you." However, the world hadn't paid off its debt towards her in several years. One lucky night she's swept away from her despondent state by a stranger by the name of Stanley Uris, who'd been hiding behind her peripheral sight for years. Although she shakes the interaction off, his impression is forever carved into her mind.
It becomes clear there is a higher power at work when the two keep running into each other. As a friendship blooms, feelings arise and tensions worsen within households. Drowning in despair and battling with her mind, she seeks help from the friendly stranger she'd met all those nights ago. Alongside each other, they navigate the issues and concerns that come with growth.
As the seasons change, they grow closer, and platonic love is soon pushed over the edge. Feelings become more profound as they become euphoric and weak. After various restless nights, minds are made up and words planned, but when the hour arrives, will they finally face their feelings or run for the hills?

LIVE THROUGH THIS.