The Meeting (1)

Seven boys happened to meet up. Each knowing some or one of the others already. Heeseung, Jake, & Niki were very familiar with each other. Sunoo, Jay, & Jungwon were friends as well. Sunghoon seemed to be the odd one. No one knew him.

 Heeseung spoke up. "Why are we all here ?" Jay & Sunoo showed the ominous notes they got. The notes said nothing. Only had a swarm of seven bats 🦇 on them. Niki was the first to take in the surroundings, "너무 어두워요. 떠날까요?" (It is so dark. Should we leave ?)

  The others taking in everything. The walkway was dark & riddled with tiny décor. Skeletons & tiny gravestones riddled the yard. The front gate covered in webs 🕸. Jay rolled his eyes, "이게 무슨 농담이에요? 아무도 이런 상태로 집을 놔두지 않아요." (Is this some kind of joke ? No one lets there house stay in this condition.) Sunghoon seemed less concerned about the creepy décor. He pushed the gate open.

Sunoo & Jungwon jumped behind Jay. Jake looked at Sunghoon. "Are you nuts ? We can't just go in. This place looks abandoned." Sunghoon scoffed, walking past the gate. The others being worried followed him slowly.

The house was black & definitely seemed abandoned. However, it was in astounding condition. The mailbox 📪 was splattered in red paint & seemed to be addressed to someone who had the surname Moon 🌕.

Sunghoon looked around the porch. The lock was rare & required seven special keys. Locks like this were very obscure. Heeseung noticed red splatter all over the porch, "저거 피야?" (Is that blood ?)  While the others were wondering if Heeseung was right, Niki opened the mailbox.

  Niki pulled out seven odd keys. "What should we do with these ?" Sunghoon rushed forward dividing the keys amongst the seven of them, "열쇠를 하나씩 넣어야 해요. 나이순으로 하는 게 좋겠어요." (We need to put the keys in one by one. I suggest we do it in age order.) It wasn't a bad suggestion. It was just that there was no knowing what these keys 🔑 will unlock.

 The boys put the keys in slowly. Heeseung went first as the oldest & it ended with Niki putting in the last key. The door opened creaking eerily.