4

Time seemed to pass slowly while the boys were stuck underground. They were weak & covered in dried blood. Jungwon curled into Jay' side. The younger boys were extremely weak.

 Some authorities sat down the families of the missing boys. "We have to call off the search for Jay Park, Lee Heeseung, Kim Sunoo, Yang Jungwon, Park Sunghoon, Jake Shim, & Nishimura Riki."

There was an outrage from the parents of the missing boys. "It has nearly been 10 months. I'm afraid your sons will not show up." This was putting it lightly. These families will forever be devastated. Mrs. Lee spoke up, "그럼 이제 어떻게 할까요?" (What should we do now then ?) The officer sighed & gave a grimace. "I suggest you mourn."

 The families were in shock. Their sons were missing & there was no telling if they'd ever come back home.

 Meanwhile in the evening , the boys could barely function. Suddenly rubble was moved aside & a woman appeared. She seemed maternal as she crotched down to check on the boys. "다들 너무 약하시네요 마음이 아픕니다." (You are all so weak. It breaks my heart.)

Niki weakly looked at the woman. It was extremely dim. Not much light was let in. "Who are you ?" The woman smiled showing off a pair of fangs. "내가 누군지 신경 쓰지 마세요. 다들 배고프세요?" (Nevermind about who I am. Are you all hungry ?) A series of pained starved groans erupted from the boys.

 The woman, who has yet to be named, gave a satisfied grin. "Will you let us out of here ?", Jungwon asked clutching his stomach in pain. The woman handed the boys some cups. "다 마셔요. 당신은 힘을 길러야 할 것입니다." (Drink up. You are going to need to build up your strength.)

 They were too weak to object. It was dark enough they couldn't even see what they were drinking. The woman cleaned up the empty bags & gave them some more. Clearly she was prepared for this.

She stood when she felt the boys were full. "Where are you going ?" Heeseung asked still a bit weak, but not starved. The woman gave a sigh, "I have some business to take care of. I just need you all to rest & build your strength."

With that she sealed them off again & took her leave.