16

Jake managed to get Engene to the estate. He was injured as he collapsed into the floor. Engene was in a worse state. Blood flowed from her mouth & where the bullet was lodged. Out cold. Heeseung helped Jake up & assessed his injuries. "It is just a few scratches, hyung. I am fine." Heeseung wasn't taking any chances. Jake was covered in cuts, but it would heal with some rest.

Jay helped move Engene to a red. Jungwon stared at her. "She is losing blood ? What do we do ?" Heeseung was mentally at a loss. Would she die ? Niki sighed, "We'd need Sunghoon hyung. Only his special ability could be of use." Sunoo gasped. It isn't that they wouldn't ask Sunghoon for help. It was a risk given the fact Heeseung sentenced him to a week without food just the other day. All because Engene had entered the house. 

Jay angrily made his way to the cell they were keeping Sunghoon in. "We need you to use your ability. She is dying." Sunghoon smirked. He sat in the darkest corner of his cell, "이제 제 도움이 필요하세요? 난 당신이나 그녀를 돕지 않을 거예요." (Now you want my help ? I won't help you or her.) Heeseung stepped forward. He knew Sunghoon wasn't going to agree on light terms. "What if ended your sentence ?" 

Sunghoon weighed his choices. Either take his sentence as is, or help. Sunghoon could see how attached they had become to the human girl. "Fine, bring me to her." Sunghoon wasn't the nicest among them, but his ability was a divine healing. However, he can't heal things that can have the will to endure pain or torment. 

Engene laid unconscious as her wound still caused internal bleeding. He touched her forehead. Engene was burning up & breaking a sweat. He gathered all of his strength & hovered his hands over her body. A elegant light emitted from his hands as he began to heal her. The others watched in awe. Sunghoon never really needed to use his special ability. So this fascinated everyone. The coldest vampire had an ability that required so much of himself. 

"Leave. I'll need you all to leave the room." Sunoo looked concerned, "왜요? 성훈 형 그래야 돼요?" (Why ? Is that necessary, Sunghoon hyung ?) Truth be told, Sunghoon had no idea how his ability will effect Engene. "She'll be in a very vulnerable state. She could wake any moment. Or do you want to embarrass her ?"

"We'll leave. Just keep trying to heal her," Heeseung muttered as he lead the others out. Sunghoon soon directed his attention back to healing Engene.