2

Once inside the boys looked around. The interior rivaled a castle. Flawless in style & décor. Black, dark blue, white, & gold accents were everywhere. Jungwon found something in the kitchen.

He found seven glasses filled with a red liquid. A note was next to it. The note reading: 이거 마셔요. (Drink this.) The other boys joined him. Many of them beginning to think this was some joke. Jake sighed, "난 그거 안 마실래요." (I am not drinking that.)

Sunghoon once again was intrigued instead of scared. He picked up a glass. "Wait !", Sunoo yelled out at Sunghoon. "뭐라고요?" (What ?) Heeseung sighed, "We shouldn't just drink it. What if it is poison ?" Sunghoon obviously rolled his eyes, "We'll never know if we don't drink it."

 The group was divided on what to do. Niki, Sunghoon, & Jay were willing to try the red liquid. Sunoo, Jungwon, & Jake were completely against it. This left Heeseung to make the final decision.

"I really don't think we should drink it. Who knows what that drink is," Heeseung stated his opinion again. Sunghoon scoffed annoyed. "그렇게 심할 리가요. 할 수 있나요?" (It can't be that bad. Can it ?) Sunghoon then quickly gulped down the red liquid. Niki & Jay followed right behind him.

"Well ?", Jake asked not taking any chances. Niki smiled. "It is just fruit punch. Nothing to be afraid of." Pretty soon all the glasses we empty. No reactions occurred that they knew of. The boys walked around to familiarize themselves with the space a bit.

Sunoo & Jungwon were admiring the dark gothic purple. "I wonder why they chose purple." Sunoo nodded in agreement, "그것은 다른 색들과 대조적입니다." (It does contrast with the other colors.) Jake was playing around with Niki when he noticed a singular bat 🦇 on the wall.

Jake being confused was distracted by Niki. This caused him to accidentally push on the bat. The bat was a button & it opened a secret passageway. "What is that ?", Heeseung said rushing over to look. Sunghoon turned on the flashlight on his phone, "가서 알아보는 게 어때요?" (Why don't we go find out ?)