Chapter 27

I decided right in that moment that I was ready. I loved Luke and he loved me. Everything was right in this moment. My heart began to race as I felt Luke's hands slid under my shirt and unclasp my bra. I slipped my tongue into his mouth as his fingers found the hem of my shirt. He seemed to have no problem taking my shirt off. He gracefully slipped it over my head, only breaking our contact for a couple seconds.

I slid off my bra and started to play with the belt loops on his pants. He smiled and shook his head, breaking a part and flipping us around, now letting me be on top. Luke's hands gripped my waist forcefully as we continued to kiss. His hands moved down to the back of my thighs, stopping for a second on my butt. He soon released his feel of me to slide off his pants, only making my heart beat faster. I bit down on my lip as I looked at him. He was loving every second that he made me feel like this. Luke was making me feel something I've never felt before.

"I love you, Ellie." Luke reminded me.

"I love you too, Luke." I smiled, kissing him hard and biting down on his bottom lip. He flipped us one more time, still deep into the kiss. His lips moved down my neck, leaving a couple marks on my skin. He continued to move down, until he came to where my pants began. He brushed his thumb over the button before undoing it.

I let out a deep breath after he took off my pants. "It'll be fine, Ellie." Luke said softly. "I promise." He said sincerely. He kissed my hipbone and returned to my lips after slipping off my pants and my underwear. "I do love you. Tell me if you don't want to and I'll stop." I nodded and tilted my head up to reconnect our lips. I bit down on my lip, watching him put on the condom he had kept in his back pocket. I let out a moan as I felt his hips thrust forward. "You're okay, babe?"

"I'm fine." I kissed harder, letting my hands roam around his back. I had to admit at first it was a little uncomfortable, but as we continued I felt more comfortable with who I was doing this with. Luke cared about me and cared about how I felt, which made it a lot better of an experience. He kissed my neck, the same spots where he had left a mark on my skin.

He pulled out after a minute and we shared one last kiss. "I'll be back." He whispered as he kissed me. I watched him get up from the bed and head towards the bathroom, stopping to get a fresh pair of underwear. I looked up at the ceiling fan, feeling happy. "You can wear whatever you want of mine, if you don't want to wear something clean." I took his suggestion and walked over to his dresser, picking out one of his flannels and a pair of briefs. I put them on and went back to my spot on his bed.

The door from his bathroom opened and he stepped out, wearing a tank top and workout shorts. I watched him walk across the room and lay down next to me. "You okay?" He wondered out loud.

"I'm fine." I said, not being able to hold back a smile. I felt amazing. I looked at a smiling Luke, who now took my hand, tracing little circles on the back of my hand. "I don't feel any different." I said outloud, not really caring if he heard me or not.

"What do you mean?" He turned his head to look at me, a confused look on his face,

"I mean aren't I supposed to feel different after? Aren't I supposed to feel like a part of me is missing or something?"

"Not necessarily. I guess if it's with someone you love then you don't feel different or out of place." He told me. I bit down on my lip, thinking about what he said.

"When are you going to tell Julia?" Luke asked after moments of silence. By this point I had my head resting on his shoulder. I watched his chest rise and fall with every breath he took. I wasn't sure about this answer. Sure I had given it thought, more recently, but I never came to a conclusion. She had been home for a while and everything was going fine. A part of me liked the sneaking around, but the other part wanted her to know the truth, because I couldn't keep it a secret forever.

"Soon." I said softly, not wanting to disrupt the silence. "I keep goingthrough different situations in my head, you know. Everytyine the outcome is her getting mad at me."

"I get you want to tell her the truth," Luke said, taking his hand back, "but if she really cares about you, she'll be happy for you." I thought about what he said, chewing on my bottom lip. He was right.

"I need to go." I announced. I saw a glimpse of sadness in Luke's eyes as I leaned in for one last kiss. He managed to get both hands on my body and pulled me on top of him. I straddled him, making myself more comfortable. He inhaled deeply just before breaking the kiss. "My parents are going out with some friends tomorrow. They'll probably come home late." I said as I climbed off my boyfriend. "Plus, Julia is going to hang out with some new friends from school." I searched around his room for my clothes. "You can come over."

"Am I going to get the same view tomorrow as I am right now?" I smiled at Luke, who was smirking at me, hands resting on top of his head. Shaking my head I stripped off Luke's boxers and replaced them with my jeans.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed him one last time. "I have big plans for us tomorrow." I teased, running my hand up his chest.

"Damn, Ellie." He shook his head. I smiled, pleased with myself. "I'll see you tomorrow." He called as I walked over to his door. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said back.

***
this is shorter and i didnt spell check so don't point out if there are any.
I finally updated after fucking forever and I'm glad I did.
Ps my computer is fucked up so slow updates will come.
Hmu on the twitter @/hearttfeIt

Nothing // l.hजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें