5| pathetic

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 5
╚═══════════════╝

Stella

Suddenly I didn't feel as hammered as I did before. The shots made everyone scream and rush to leave the building. I rushed to find my brothers who had ran upstairs. When I made my way to the stairs, I found three people dead and one injured.

He was shot in the leg, but was still able to stand, "some party." He laughed, causing me shock.

"My brothers party, not mine." I laughed in return, helping him stable himself.

"You gonna avenge me?" He smirked.

I returned it, "you know it, and these other people."

We both looked around, "I'm Alex by the way, now you'll always remember as the guy who lived."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "okay Harry Potter, get out of here. These guys are still here."

He laughed and started limped away, "so when's the next party?"

I shrugged, "there is none, but as a friend of mine I'll invite you to the grand ball." I rolled my eyes.

"Deal."

And with that he left, leaving me to beat the shit out of whoever did this.

I ran upstairs and I opened the door to Antonio's room. When I turned around I immediately aimed the gun I grabbed from behind the bookshelf at whoever was in there.

It was the boys.

They all ran and hugged me, "ugh guys, can't breathe here."

They got off, "are you okay? Did you see anyone. How many people were hit-" Dante filled my thought process with all these questions.

I cut him off, "I'm fine, no I didn't see anyone and four."

"Jesus." Marco mumbled, loading his gun.

"Where were you?" Antonio asked, he's always way more worried then anyone else.

"I was helping some guy that got hit." I reassured him.

"Wait, where's Ha-"

A knock on the door cut him off, "Let me in guys, it's Haze."

Marco went to go open the door when I stopped him, "wait! What if it's not just him."

"She has a point." Dante agreed, standing next to me.

Marco looked back at the door, "tell me something only Haze Romano would know, that way we'll know you're not being held at gun point."

"How?" I asked confused.

"Because it would be too embarrassing... even to some muggers."

"Ugh, okay okay. When we were kids, you used to have the biggest crush on Mario's older sister that you used to watch her through her bedroom win-"