7| i'm too important

We snuck around the corner of his office. The bodyguards have already left to figure out who was here.

We heard a lot of moving and crashing, they must be raiding the place for something.

"Listen, don't go getting yourself killed." He stepped in front of me.

"Oh yeah, don't want to ruin your chance of getting that secret information." I rolled my eyes and kept walking behind him.

We were about to turn the corner when he quickly pushed me back onto the wall with his hand over my mouth.

Kinky-
Stop.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." The invader sung, "we know you have the girl, Russo."

He mouthed to himself, shit. After that he looked me in the eyes, taking his hand off my mouth.

I couldn't ignore his hand gripping onto my waist slightly, and the way he stared into my eyes. Fuck, he's hot.

He leaned over to my ear, "I need you to go into that room over there, okay?"

I hesitated to listen to him, but ended up doing it anyway. Maybe he'll set me free.

That was sarcasm.

Russo

I watched as she actually followed orders for once as I slowly let go of her. She walked down the hallway keeping guard of any of the invaders.

I felt my stomach knot when one of them appeared in front of her, walking the opposite way. To my surprise, she jumped onto the guys back and choked him out until he dropped to the ground, she slowly let go of him a set him down without any noise heard.

That was hot.

She turned back to me and smiled, giving me a thumbs up. I quietly laughed and shook my head. She proceeded to enter the room I asked her to.

I exhaled before walking out into the open, "you know, I don't recall having any visitors today."

They all came to the sound of my voice, almost circling me.

"Child of the famous Russo, what a surprise. I would have thought your father would've been here instead." One of the guys spoke up, walking closer to me.

"You knew I was here, Ashton."

"Where's the girl. We both want the same thing, don't make this any worse for yourself." He stepped in front of me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I played it safe, I really need that damn key for myself.

"Pablo, search the building. We'll deal with him while you do."

Shit.
She can take care of herself.

Stella

I was hiding behind the open door listening to their conversation. I'm surprised he didn't sell me out right away.

I'm guessing he wants me for himself...

The key. I meant the key.

I began to hear footsteps when my instincts kicked in. I walked over to the table in his room and grabbed a chair.