22| crying is okay sometimes

We ended up taking a private jet home instead.

Rich kid things.

I slept through most of it, trying to ignore the pounding pain in my arm.

I was an idiot for rejecting medical attendance, but to be honest... they scare me.

Don't get me started okay.

I've just never liked hospitals, doctors, needles, anything. I do all the shit by myself. I even took some education on it because I got bored.

The flight landed at the airport which happens to be decently close to home.

I could tell our bodies were all aching, since everyone was still, but still talkative.

Luckily my car got shipped out safely and was waiting for us at the airport. I can't drive so I let Antonio drive us home as I sat in the front seat.

I couldn't understand how the hell they were so happy at the moment. I mean, sure we completed the mission, but we got our asses beat. Hell we all could have died.

They all sung to songs on the radio and blasted it. For once, I didn't want the music to be so loud.

My head is killing me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, clenching my fists, trying to remain from freaking out on them.

I couldn't.

I banged my hand on the arm rest and muted the music, "Will all of you shut up!"

They actually shut up for once. No annoying noises or comebacks.

I sighed, "I'm tired, I'm hurt and I'm fucking angry alright?" I clenched my fists, "we all just got our asses beat for our fucking will that we should have take with us when we moved."

I shook my head and mumbled, "hell, I almost fucking died. Well could have."

"I don't blame you guys for celebrating, but can we wait until we're all better? Fuck, you guys go ahead and do whatever you want to celebrate, but leave me out of it for once."

I looked out the window, "I just want to go home, and sleep."

I didn't get an answer. I stopped myself from looking at all their reactions and kept my eyes out the window.

I felt like crying. My eyes getting red like I mentioned before, I could feel the burning sensation.

-------

The second we got home I said hello to my father and handed him the will. He told me that mamà was doing better for once.

I really didn't need another problem, so that's a plus.

"Grazie, Stella."(thank you.) he hugged me, making my shoulder hurt a little.

"Don't thank just me Papà," I pulled away, and gestured to the boys, "plus, I'm really exhausted."

He smiled and nodded, turning away to thank the boys. I glanced at Russo one last time before heading up to my cave.

I entered my room, thinking about all the shit that could have happened tonight. I ignored the thoughts and walked into my bathroom. I grabbed the safety kit from the cabinet and opened it to reveal an almost empty box.