18| i love my car

We had all went back to our rooms to change into something for the mission. Usually we are supposed to wear black and something to cover our face.

Cliché, I know.

I put on a pair of black leggings since I cannot wear jeans. I'll be moving around too much. I threw on a cut off, black tank top and put on a hoodie over top.

I stashed a knife in my boot and grabbed my phone, putting it on do not disturb.

I left my room and walked down the stairs to see the five of them dressed in black, waiting.

"Oh fuck." I took the last step off the stairs.

"What?" Nio asked.

I looked at all of them individually, "this is gonna be fucking hell."

"I think this is gonna be fun." Marco wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I looked up and him and grabbed his wrist, flipping him over my back.

I sighed, standing over him, "why couldn't I have been born with sisters."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Marco stood up with a groan, "if you did, life wouldn't be as fun."

"Actually life would be a lot easier." I crossed my arms.

"How?!"

I glanced at Russo, then back at him, "never mind."

"No, I want to know now. Speak bitch." He shoved me to the side playfully.

I shoved him back, "maybe if you guys weren't so terrifying to my 'friends', I would have a successful love life."

Literally. Last time I brought a boy over was when I was 16. Needless to say, he never came back.

"We're your brothers it's our job." Dante laughed.

"Well then you're all fired, got it?" I smiled innocently.

I could see Russo laughing in the corner of my eye, "shut the fuck up, Wall-E."

He stopped laughing and smirked, "okay, Sunshine."

Marco was looking at me with a scowl, "did you do your hair?"

"Yeah why?"

"We're going on a mission and you do your hair?" He rolled his eyes.

I huffed, "well maybe I wanted to look hot, if you want to keep questioning my life decisions, grab a number."

The boys each rolled there eyes.

I squinted my eyes and grabbed Russo's hand, "You walk with me, I don't want you near these four."

I turned to look over my shoulder and flipped them off, "Anyway, how do you think we'll do?"

"On the mission?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"I'm a bit worried." He answered honestly.

"Why's that?"

He sighed as we walked down the building stairs, "they're gonna be after you the most. And I know you can protect yourself, but I'm just the slightest bit worried."

I shook my head with a smile, "I'll be alright, I'm more worried about passing out down that stairs." I huffed.

He chuckled, "yeah right."

"It's true, I'm out of shape." I huffed.

I'm partially lying,

"That is such bullshit, you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever fucking laid eyes on." He rolled his eyes jokingly and smiled.