19| the mission begins

I didn't drive all the way towards the gate, I just left my car in some sort of alley.

"Goodbye, Dahlia." I locked it with my keys.

"You love that thing more then us." Marco shook his head.

"I love you both equally." I smiled.

Dante shook his head, "you should love us more but whatever floats your boat, Stell."

I shushed him, "look."

I pointed towards the gates as two big guys dressed in white suits stood there, "who the fuck wears white on a mission?"

Russo chuckled, "I have."

"Well then, get educated." I looked up at him with a smirk.

Before anyone could say anything, the second the two guys turned their backs, I ran towards the fence. I hid behind the big brick post and stayed quiet.

I looked over at the boys who stood there in disappointment, "what?" I mouthed.

Haze had made his way over carefully.

I want Russo bitch, not you.

"You're insane." He whispered.

I smirked, "so I've heard."

I peeked around the brick and saw the two of them starting to walk away, "they're circling the property."

"so what's the plan?" We heard from behind us. All four of them were standing there.

I chuckled and shook my head, "they're circling the property, we need to split up in groups. With Russo here, we're an even number."

"Can I make a group suggestion?" Antonio asked.

I nodded my head. He smirked, "me, Dante and Marco. You, Haze and Russo."

I fixed my gaze in him and pulled him to the side, "what the hell is your problem?"

He laughed, "I don't have one, you need to sort this shit out, Stella."

I put my hands up to his like I was gonna shake it a bunch of times, but didn't. I walked back to the boys, "let's get this over with."

"Agreed." Russo growled.

Dante, Marco and Antonio went the other way, as me, Russo and Haze stayed put.

"If you two say anything to each other at all, I'll kill both of you." I shook my head and watched the entrance.

"Isn't communication like one of the most important parts of a mission." Haze rolled his eyes.

"Dude, just shut the fuck up." Russo whisper yelled.

When did I find Haze annoying?

"Both of you can shut the fuck up and watch my back. I'm going in." I demanded, leaving before they could say anything again.

It was still the two guards since the boys on the other team didn't do their fucking job, so I'll do it myself.