Part 1 - INTRODUCTIONS

AN: this story will be an ongoing one. please let me know what you think with a comment, like and so on. This is just a intro and back story for the story. just to make it less confusing I had to post a introduction for yall. please exuse my english, it is not my mother tounge.

--------------------------------

humans had always belived in something bigger than themself. paranormal, aliens, dimensions...the list goes on. What Y/N dind’t know is how much truth it was to it all, and how she had been choosen for a dimension swap by the overlords.

The day had started as normal. waking up in her bedroom, walking tiredly to the bathroom for the normal everyday shower, then putting on her bathrobe, then leave for the kitchen to make herself a coffee. Y/N sat down in her usual spot in the window and looked outside at the cars passing by, just a ordinary morning.

Her grip thighten around the coffee as a soft sigh exited her lips. Normal morning, and yet another boring day with work as the only agenda. knocking started to echo throught the appartment, catching her attention as she stood up and corrected her bathrobe. “who is coming over this early in the morning” she questioned in a low voice as she walked over to open her front door.

Not even being able to see who the guest was, they just walked into the apparment. “hey, who are you guys?” her eyes widen as she looked over at the men walking into her home. two men, black suits... just like the movie men in black. “YN/LN?” one of the men spoke up and all she could do was nod slightly in shock and fear.

“we are here about some issues. We are from the goverment, devision 9011″ they held up their ID’s which looked real enough, but why they were here still brought concern. “what seems to be the problem?” she closed the door behind her, giving them a vary look. “we were sent here to take you back to the station. would you please get dressed approprotely and follow us?” the tallest of the man took his sunglasses of as he spoke. “why? did I break any rules? what did I do?” the man just shaked his head. “we explain on the way, but you are not in trouble.... it is more a question of how you can help us”

Y/N did ask asked, and went to get dressed. she couldn’t belive she was gonna do this, but something told her it was right to do. when everything was done she followed them to the car and got in. she studied the car carefully, no signs of ducktapes, ropes, guns. it made her let out a small comforting sigh, before they drove away. The whole ride was quiet, and trying to look outside the windows was impossible, they had blackned the windows even from the inside windows.

the ride took just about a hour, meaning they still had to be inside town boarders. the door opened and she followed the men quietly into a building and throught awfully same looking corridors. Finally they stopped infront of a door at the end of one of the corridors, and opened the door for her. “the Overlord is waiting for you” the man nodded thowards the room. Y/N gave him a small nod before walking in, taking a quick scan of the room.

it was a ordinary office, just a plain old mans office. “I see you came willingly?” the chair behind the desk spun around, reviling a old man. he must be in his 60′s or older, slowly balding and thick glasses on his wide nose. “I was aksed to come... but I don’t know much about the reasion” her voice were failing her as it started to break.

The old man gestured for her to sit in the chair in front of the desk. Y/N walked over and slowly sat down, keeping a alerted eye. “well, thats correct... we have been searching for help for a while, after a request” the man said calmly. “you have been choosen to fufill that request” Y/N narrowed her brows. “what request, and why me?”  with his finger the man pushed the glasses up on his nose. “you are the only match for this demension jump, to help them over there” 

“demension jump? like the wierd theorys out there?” she had to hold back a chuckle, “oh, child it is not only a therory.. for the avrage people on this planet it might be, but working with others throught the different demensions is what keeping us all alive today” a small smirk turned on his face. “it is very real indeed, but only a few from each demension has the ability to jump between them, and even less is fit for surten dimensions.. making finding help for this kind of requests hard as it is.”  She gave the man a look of disbelief as her head tilted slightly.

“a dimension have asked for help, and not the typichal kind.. the demesion you will be sent to is the 90546 demesion, to a planet called Earth, to a town called hidden village in the leaf” the seriousness in the mans voice and eyes made it hard to question it.. even though this whole thing sounded like a fiction of a crazy person. “why would another dimesion need me? if we say I belive you offcourse” the whole theory was intressting offcourse, but soo farfetched. “you will become a great help for them, too make sure their demension is not gonna fall apart, their leader will give you the information you need when you arrive... but it is a hurry to get you there as soon as possible.. either by your choice or by force” he explained calmly.

She wanted to protest, but as she was about too the men walked back into the room. “this will give you the information you will need, I can’t say much about this mission, because I don’t know all details myself..” he stood up and handed her a scroll. before something got placed on her head. “you will understand as you get there, and don’t worry” was the last Y/N heard before it all turned dark.