Part 6 - Chunin Exams

The fact the kids got throught the first part of the exam was sure enough suprising. Still you wondered what Kakashi was really thinking.. The exams seemed to be harder and harder each year. You sat in a nearby tree, as you studied them before they were going in. The fact that you could be overly protective over Naruto was not really suprising.. When no one else took care of him, you did.. Ever since he was a baby.

You let out a sigh as you saw the students started to enter. When you saw the orange jumpsuit dissapear into the bushes of the forest you let out a sigh. Something in your gut told you it was a bad idea.. Not because he couldn't handle himself, but there were something else around this whole exam. You got up and left the eria, but unbeknownst to you.. A surten someone had seen you spying.

As the days went by you started too get impatient. 3 days inside of that forest, with other ninjas.. It worried you that something might happen. You looked over at the river, trying to calm your mind a bit. "you need to stop baby him" with narrowed brows you looked over where the voice came from. In the tree near you were Kakashi, sitting on the branch reading his book. "exuse me what?" you looked at him, shocked he even was there since you haven't noticed his chakra at all.

He closed his book and put it on his lap as he looked back at you. "you need to stop babying Naruto, it is not helping him" You felt slightly offended by his statement. "I am not babying him." you frowned and started to walk away from the tree. "yes you are" you turned around to yell back, but jumped when he was closer than you expected. "I don't, being worried for someone is not babying them Kakashi"

"lets face it, the kid have you around his little finger, Y/N" he smiled as he held up a pinky finger. "he dosen't, where do you get all theese ideas from?" you looked straight into his eye. It seemed to suprise him, as you had not had eye contact with him for years. "I hit a nerve I see" he tilted his head slightly and put his hand back in his pocket. "lets just say I have been observeing you both" his normal unimpressed expression came back over his face. "have you been spying on me?" you raised a brow. Very suprised. "would not call it spying, observing" he corrected

"that is basically the same thing, and creepy as hell" kakashi just shrugged. "well, thats your way on seeing things" he answered plainly. "no, foreal, that is creepy Kakashi.. And you know it" you pointed at him, not happy about this at all. "I have noticed you also do D rank missions around here, why?" Kakashi was unbothered by the hint of anger in your voice. "you even ask that question?" he of all should know exactly why things were like they like they were. "You still hasen't learned to controll it? Even with the seal.." you glared at him

"It is not that easy to controll, you should know.. You used to do the training" you looked away. "yeah, but it seems like you were more skilled then.. Now you seem to have forgotten all that training" it hit you what he meant. "you have been watching the training with the Anbu, havent you?" you looked back over at him, only reciveing a smile in return. "I have, and I am not impressed at all if thats what you asking"

"damn, still after all theese years you are like a grumpy old man" you sighed. "I am not!" now it was your time to finally offend him back. "really? Spying on people, negative thinking? Sounds like a grumpy old man too me" you smiled at your victory. "anyway, it was not this I came to talk to you about, Y/N.. It was about the rumours I have heard" you narrowed your brows. "what rumours?"

"is the seal starting to break?" his voice had turned into a more serious tone. "yes, and even the collar to restrain the chakra is no good anymore.." you sighed in defeat. It was no use lying about it..and Kakashi was the only one from the friendgroup who knows. "The chakra has started to burn people if they get hit.. we are trying different tactics but nothing is working" you added. "I see.. It has gone that far allready" he thought out loud. "you used to have good controll, what happened?" he was true about it... You used to have very good controll over the chakra at all times. "i don't know.. It feels like the beast want the seal broken to work with me"