Part 5 - Kids On A Hunt

After you got the word that Naruto's team had actually passed Kakashi's test you made sure to try to avoid them all togheter. You don't know what Naruto had done, but whenever he was.. His friends and sensei followed. The bickering between those three brought up old memories.. How kakashi and Obito used to argue all the time after the academy, rules, no rules, shinobi this, crying that, hokage this.. It went on for years almost splitting their friendship as a whole.

"Auntie sama!" you turned and looked at Naruto, sasuke and Sakura running thowards you. "where have you been!? I wanted to show you my progress!" narutos fist clenched up in front of him as he smirked. "I have been busy.." you chuckled nervously. "Naruto, Auntie sama don't need to see silly moves, lets show her my sharingan instead" sasuke looked over at him. "it activated sasuke?" you smiled proudly as the kid just gave a smirk acting cool about it.. And sakura admiring him behind Naruto. Theese three must be a handful.. You thought for yourself.

While the kids started bickering you noticed the sensei getting closer too. Hopefully he hadn't noticed as his face were burried in a book. "ok guys, lets play a game.. If you can catch me, you get free ramen today" you wanted to see their progress, but also get away from the sensei.
"all right, I am ready! This should be a piece of cake, Belive it!" you smiled. "well lets start then" you started to walk to see what the kids were gonna do. "We are gonna win Auntie sama! Just wait!" you heard they started charging at you as you jumped in the air doing a backflip as you looked down at their shocked expression.

"if this is a game for free ramen you gotta do better than that" you giggled and jumped over the fence, letting the kids follow. They had surely gotten better, as they almost got you over and over again. You stood on the fence and looked at them running thowards you, figuring you might let them win this round. "Are you trying to steal my students?" you jumped and fell from the fence, not sensing anyone, made the voice startle you. You got up on your feet and looked at the relaxed ninja in front of you. "n...no..just"

"Got you!" Naruto jumped on your back as he laughed. "told you Auntie sama, We got you" you giggled a bit as you let him down. "You did.. I have to hold my side of the bargain too.." you sighed. "Can't wait I am starving! First one there!" he started to run as the other two followed. "soo you are the Auntie sama they talk about.." you heard the book closed and looked over carefully. "hehe... Yeah..." you answered nervously, trying to hide the anxity creeping up. Before he could say anything else you waved and ran off.

When the kids were done eating, you payed and got up. "where you going?" Naruto gave you a suspicious look. "I have somewhere to go, call it a mission if you want" you poked his forhead. "I see you all around" you waved before walking thowards the forest. Apperantly times had been somewhat unsurten, making the hogake put you throught more training than usual with the anbu.

As you arrived at the spot you were met by lord 3rd and a small Anbu team. "you ready for more training today, Y/N?" you nodded and looked at him. "I know the seal won't get to full power yet, but it is just training afterall.. Just to be sure you can handle a real situation." he put his pipe to his mouth. "get started then, try not to loose the controll tonight" You nodded and walked out on the field, you let the chakra flow as the purple chakra became visable almost like a flame around you.

Fighting against the Anbu was hard, they were the top ninja of the village after all. As the training went on you started to get exhausted, panting heavily as you tried to sense out were they had hidden themself. Your heart skipped a beat as pain started to creep up in your chest. "The Seal!" you screamed out as you started to loose the controll again, making the seal starting to break.  The chakra became stronger looking like a uncontrolable flame.

"Get her down now! Before it get worse!" lord 3rd commanded as the Anbu quickly went into action. Anbu threw you on the ground, starting to hold you down. "repair the seal!" one commanded as a hand were placed on your stomach, making you scream out in pain as they stopped the seal from breaking.

When it was all done and they let you go you sat up carefully, feeling like the whole body was shaking. "Y/N, take it easy" lord 3rd walked up and kneeled down next to you. "Why does it conntinue to break.. I have full controll then it just snaps" you felt frustrated. "How can I be the weapon of the leaf this way? I can't even controll my own Chakra!" you rubbed your face, annoyed by the whole situation. "you have come further than most, don't be soo hard on yourself.." he smiled a bit. "You allready controll the 50% very well.. That should be enough to defend the village if something happends."

You just nodded and carefully got up, ignoring the exhaustion in your body. "the chunin exams are coming up.. That means training will have to wait.." lord 3rd stood up and started to walk. "You should rest, and get ready.. Naruto and his team will be in the exams" you shoot the hokage a look. "it has only been a few months.. Is he ready for that?" worry started to creep up in you. "are you questioning Kakashi's jugdement, Y/N?" he turned to give you a look making you shake your head. In no way did you ever feel comfortable questioning Kakashi's decisions on anything.

They all walked away, making you stand there alone, not sure what to say or do. Apperantly the kids would not have had the option to hear the news yet.. If they had Naruto would not have shut up about it thats for sure. You sighed as you looked at your hand, letting the purple chakra flow throught. "why are you always trying to break the seal.... Why?" you muttered.  Before you just gave up and started to walk back home. You wished things were more easy... A flash of his eyes came throught again, making you shut your eyes, trying to think of something else.

The last thing you wanted to think about was that night, or any of those memories.. "Come on! First one to the mountains win this round!" you turned around and looked over thowards the direction it was coming from. "oh no.." you quickly got out of the way, and luckily just in time as Gui and Kakashi ran past. They had always had this rivalry... Doing all of theese stupid contests.. It made you wanna laugh.. It was kind of cute somehow.

It seems they had been able to hold onto their rivalry friendship even after everything, which was good. Gui would not be the same happy wierdo without it. You sighed as the dust started to settle and conntinued to walk until you got home. Unlocking the door and walking inside before you pulled your shoes off and walked into the living room. "I should try to rest somewhat..." you looked over at the little music box on your shelf. You grabbed it and smiled a bit before turning it on.. Listening to the sweet Melody.

You thought back at that day..
"congratulations! Finally done with the academy" Rin and Obito cheered at the same time. "thank you guys!" you huged them both,before looking over at Kakashi. "why are you giving me that look?" he raised a brow. "come on grumpy.. No where in the shinobi rules does it say no hugs allowed" you opened your arms and looked at him. "well, I don't like hugs, stupid" he crossed his arms over his chest. "kakashi, are you still afraid of the ladies?" Obito teased, making Kakashi tense. "guys.. No bickering please..." you looked between them. "what happened between you two..."

"Not my fault he keep acting like a baby and can't even act like a shinobi" this made Obito tense up. "What is soo special about you then!? You no better Kakashi!" both Rin and you rolled your eyes. "boys be boys I guess" she shrugged and looked at you. "we see you later ok,?" Rin and Obito smiled, before Obito shoot a last glare at kakashi before walking away.

"You guys must be a handful for minato sensei..." you muttered, getting Kakashi's attention. "I will be jonin soon anyway, so who cares" you looked at him. "I miss when you were a bit less serious and grumpy.. Makes you sound like a old man, Kakashi" you poked his forhead and smiled, making him smile a bit too. "at least it is good to see you all.. I know you have been on missions that are not soo safe.." you were worried for them, each time they went out. "hey, the team has me, do they need anything else?"

"kakashi, I know you are great.. But the chances for something going wrong is still there.. I just don't wanna loose my friends.." you looked down a bit. No matter how confident he was you were still worried.. For all of them. He reached out and gave you the hug smiling." hey, don't worry. I have a good jutsu that is gonna make sure we are not gonna loose" he comforted you. "I guess I have to trust you on that" He poked your forhead back. "sure do stupid" he said making you laugh.

"oh, before I forget. I got you a present" he reached into his bag and gave you a box. "is this a music box?" you smiled and opened it before turning it on. "yeah, I saw it on our last mission.. Soo I thought of you" You felt your cheeks heat up, leaving a veey visable blush. "thank you, I love it"

The music stopped taking you out of the memory as you sighed. "I miss those days.." you mumbled and got up and went to get ready for bed. You had to mentally prepare yourself for the exams, already worried for them.