- Part 2 - ARRIVING THE LEAF VILLAGE

Your eyeslids started to flutter as the sounds of ruffling was heard closed by. Your head was throbbing making a soft whimper escape your lips. “I see she is starting to wake up” a mans voice could be heard in the distance. “Lord hokage, they sent us a child?” Another mans voice answered. a child you thought. last time you checked you were in your mid twenties. This conversation made you open your eyes carefully, wondering what was going on.

Your eyes was met by a celing, but not the same ceiling as the office you was at before, this was a new room. Did you pass out? you carefully took a glimse of the room, noticing all the bookself and books.. the windows, colours this office had compared to the previous one, before it landed at the men that you heard talking.you narrowed your brows in confusion as you saw what they had on.. a white dress cape thingy with red marks, a cloak as they call it, and a wierd hat you had never seen before. the man didn’t look too old either, but closer to 50′s than 30′s. the other one had on a blue jumpsuit and a green vest..and some places covered with bandages.

“you are finally awake” The man in the white cloak said as he put his pipe into his mouth. “wher..where am I?” you carefully asked and sat up, noticing you had been laying on a couch. “welcome to Konoha, we have been waiting for you” his tone wasen’t grumpy, but not really happy either. “Konoha?” you asked. “yes, you were sent here from your demension, to ours” Your eyes widen as you thighten your grip around the scroll, making you remember what happened. you looked down on your hands noticing how small they were compared to the scroll. “don’t worry child, here you are only 4 years old”  Your head snapped to look at the man.

“I am   Hiruzen   Sarutobi , the 3rd Hokage of the leaf, I was the one requsting you” a small smile was shown on his face. “4 years old?....how?..a child?” you muttered utterly confused. “yes, the perfect age to start the academy, where you will go throught the same studies and costumes as the rest of the village.. thats how we can keep where you really are from hidden, Y/N” a small frown showed on your face as you listened. “ I have to do the school all over again?”

“thats your worry?” lord 3rd let out a chuckle. “yes you will, and you will learn to controll the chakra and become a ninja like the rest, but that you will learn in time” He stood up and gave you a look of understanding. “lets get you familiar with the village and your new appartment” you tilted your head and got up, following the man.

He showed you the whole village, from the market streets, to the mountains with the faces on, the academy and the appartment. “wait, you want me to live alone at the age of 4... where I am from thats not even legal” you mumbled as you looked at the keys in your hand. “well, here it can happen.. and I will come around to check on you”

“be sure to get yourself enough rest, I send my son here tomorrow to take you to the academy. you will hopefully grow to like it here, Y/N” he gave you a smile before leaving. with a sigh you looked around in the appartment.. a place they let 4 year old live alone.. well you have had wierder dreams.. a good night sleep will most likely wake you up fully from this wierdness.

the next morning you woke up, but nothing had changed from the day before. you was still stuck in the dream. not even pinching your arm made you wake up. after all all of the things seemed to be true after all... meaning you was gonna have to go to school all over again...finding friends, socialize. the panic started to builld up inside of you as a knock on the door was heard. it gave too much dejavu from yeasterdays events, until you remember what the lord 3rd said...his son was gonna come over to guide you to the academy.

You jumped out of bed and went too open the door, looking at the boy around your age. “Hi, Y/N right? I am Asuma” he had a huge smile on his face as he introduced himself, that soon faded as he looked at your attire. “you need to hurry, or we’ll be late” the blackhaired boy choed you inside. with a small nod you ran into the bedroom for a quick change and bathroom for a quick clean before meeting up with him. “ready? “ Asuma smiled as he looked at you. “I think soo” he let you lock the door before he took your hand and dragged you along. “ You are gonna love it! we are goona learn how to do all the ninjutsus and everything!” he cheered as you did what you could to keep up.

“You are gonna like it here Y/N, we like having new friends around here” he chuckled. all you could do was give him a smile, sure enough lord 3rd’s son was much more cheerfull. you stopped in  the track as you came to the academy, making Asuma almost trip. “Y/N?” he looked at you confused. your eyes was locked on the school, the kids and the parents saying goodbye to the children. “I’m scared” you admitted, feeling the throat thighten.

“hey, it is ok, you have me.. I am gonna make sure people treat you nicely” Asuma said as he smiled, before pushing you inside to the school grounds. You had no other choice than carefully walking behind him to the classroom. Taking it step by step as he stopped once inside the classroom. “this will be your class, I am gonna come back during lunch, make some friends now, before sensei comes” he gave you a thumbs up before leaving, making you stand alone in the middle of the classroom, with all the new kids.

“hey, you look like you’ve seen a ghost” a brownhaired girl with some purple marks on her face tilted her head in front of you. “hello?” she waved her hand in front of your face taking you back to reality. “I..I’m sorry” you muttered embarrased as cheeks started to turn red, making the brown haired girl laugh a bit, “I am Rin, and who are you? never seen you around before?” she smiled, clapping her hands behind her back as she gave you a playful look.

“Y/N.. I just moved here” you answered nervously. “hey Rin, we told you to meet us outside what are you..” The boy stopped in his track as he noticed you. “Ey, did you ditch us for a new student?” he crossed his arms over his chest almost offended. you looked over at him, the dark hair and goggles.. making you narrow your brows. “Obito, i forgot, I saw Asuma follow Y/N here, wanted to say hi ok?” she smiled. “Y/N? when did we get a new student just a month into the academy?” another boy walked in, looking over at them.

you were suprised to see a silverhaired boy..grey hair at that age were not common where you were from. “Kakashi, Obito, be nice” Rin placed her hands on her hips. “I did not do anything yet” kakashi stared at her. thats when you noticed the mask on his face, making you tilt your head. all theese people in this demension had such wierd attire.. they all look like cosplayers from your demension.

“hiii...” you said nervously as you looked at them all, making all three heads turn to you. “look, she talks” Obito smiled and walked over. “well, I am Obito, grumpy over there is Kakashi” he laughed as kakashi gave him a glare you fully well known could kill. “I am Y/N... “ you said nervously. “well, you should sit with me! I need more girl friends” Rin smiled happily as she dragged you along to her seat. maybe this was gonna be easier than what you first thought..

the day went fast, having Rin keeping you company and helping you in class. It was hard at first, understanding the Chakra parts, ninjutsu, everything was soo new. when the lunchbreak came around you walked with them outside. “soo is it true that you came here with Asuma?” Obito looked at you, “yes, he was nice enough to follow me here” you smiled a bit. “ohh, Asuma never helps anyone” Obito started to become deep in thoughts. “he never helps you Obito, last time he tried to do that he ended up in the river” Kakashi muttered. “ey, that woman lost her ring, it is not easy to find it alone”

you looked between the two boys a bit confused. you didn’t really know them all too well yet, and it was not easy to know when they were joking or actually bickering. “Thank you by the way” all three head turned over your way. “for what?” the grey haired tilted his head. “for being nice to me on my first day” you almost blushed, knowing how stupid it was to thank anyone for something like that.

“no problems” Obito smiled. “HEY, Y/N there you are” Asuma came running over with some other kids. “you forgot your bento, soo here” he smiled and gave you the food. “thank you..i completly forgot this morning..” you looked down and blushed darkly. how could you forget about the lunch. “kakashi we meet again my rival” A cheerful voice came from behind Asuma, making you look confused. “Gui” kakashi answered plainly. “as carefree as always!” the dude named Gui came into view holding his thumb up. you looked at him confused as you noticed the thick bushy brows and his hair.

“oh, Y/N this is my friends, Gui,and Kurenai” He smiled as you looked over at the little girl with dark long hair and almost red ish eyes. you smiled and waved. “now you need to eat up, don’t want to go hungry the first day of school would yah?” He chuckled.

this was the start of your life in Konoha, your first friends and you felt like you belonged. no one knew you were from somewhere else, and didn’t really belong. that didn’t mean anything now, you were just looking forward to whats to come, at least with such a wonderful beginning.