Part 8 - Lets Go

It didn't take many minutes before the hospital started to bore you. With a sigh you focused your chakra to heal yourself, hoping to heal up the rest of the damage soo you could leave early. With a soft hum you felt your body getting better and better each secound. You made sure it didn't hurt to move before you slid out of bed carefully, taking your time before getting real balance again.

You looked over at your clothes before carefully walking over and got dressed in your normal attire. With quiet steps you sneak out of the room and thowards the exit, making sure Tsunade weren't around.. "Going somewhere?" the sudden voice made you yelp and almost trip, but luckily you were able to balance yourself against the wall, before looking back at the person behind you. "where did you even come from?"

"I was placed in charge of you weren't I?" Kakashi smiled as he looked at you. "sneaking out was one of the things I thought would happened, but you suprised me with how soon" You sighed and got up on your feets fully. "luckily it is only you, and by the way.. I don't need babysitting at the hospital" You looked away a bit ashamed. "well, I have to disagree, been in a coma for a month and you are up walking after using too much Chakra in just one day"

"Don't tell Tsunade, or I'll be right back in that bed with other injuries" you pointed at him. "Didn't she use to train you with jiaryia?" You just nodded. "hence why I know what I am talking about" You muttered and conntinued thowards the exit. Kakashi just started to walk next to you as he read his book. "If you make it home without falling, you might be ready to leave allready tomorrow" he said with a thoughtful voice. "I should be able to leave allready tonight with the healing technique I used, but I just wanted out of that room" You answered honsetly, with a hint of sarcasm.

"well, then we say that then. Meet me by the gates in 2 hours, and prepare for at least a month on the road" your eyes widen as you looked at him. "are you planning taking me outside the gates?" The ninja just shrugged. "You know I can't leave past the gates" You whispered seriously. "Well I am in charge now, it is either my wrath outside the gates or Lady Tsunade inside theese gates" You stopped in your tracks and started thinking about the options. Tsunade you knew how would react, Kakashi not that much... "soo that is a option?" This made the man stop in his tracks aswell and look at you dumbfolded.

"ok ok, I meet you at the gates, it was just a question" You looked down and started to walk again. You got to the reseption and signed the papers to leave before walking home. The fact that you were gonna go outside citylines was scary enough. Last time was with Jiaryia years ago, and before that was the war. Lord 3rd had made sure to set rules for you that way, soo noone would find out or anything would go wrong.. But now Tsunade was the new Hokage, meaning her words were the law..

You unlocked the door to your appartment and stepped inside. It was just as you had left it, clean, but lonely. You threw the regular handsigns. "summoning jutsu!" you placed your hand at the floor as the smoke cleared and revealed the black wolf infront of you. He was bigger than wolves in your dimension, and the white dot on his forhead was the most colourful on him. "Mirai" You greeted and smiled. "Been a while Y/N.. What do you need?" he shaked his fur a bit before sitting down. "well, I am going out for a month, and need help carry my stuff on the road"  the wolf scoffed. "soo I am just a horse now? Thats how you treat the alpha?" he tilted his head making you throw your hands up. "Blame kakashi, he is the one wanting the training outside the village"

You took your time packing, as you placed it on the wolf. You also made sure to pack two futons, and foods to make on the road, before making two bentos for the road. "this should be enough.. Don't you think?" you smiled at Mirai. "says the one who is not carrying" he growled back. "some help can you give since I litterally just got out of the hospital" you rolled your eyes as you walked out with him and locked the door behind you before walking thowards the entrance. "I want to be somewhat prepared, who knows how it is out there" you exused as you walked next to him.