Part 23 - We Did It

When you woke up you could tell right away that you were in a hospital room yet again

When you woke up you could tell right away that you were in a hospital room yet again. This time you could feel how beat up your body was, just moving a tiny bit made you groan. "Look who is finally awake" Kakashi sounded amused...to amused in fact. You looked over, seeing him sitting on a bed a few feets away. "If you conntinue to stare I won't be able to finnish this chapter"  You couldn't help but narrow your brows as you noticed he was reading.. But not the normal book he usually had. "Did I hurt you?" You remember how the black coat had coated him aswell, and with how your body felt you were almost afraid to know what it did to him. "maa..not really.." He closed the book and placed it on the nightstand before looking over at you.

"You have been out for 3 days.. But seem to be healing fine" He pushed himself off the bed and stood up, before walking over. "you have a cupple of burns which are healing ok, and some chakra exhaustion" He smiled a bit and tilted his head. "You seem to cheerful.. It is almost scary.." You had not expected anything else than a lecture on how he was right, and how you  shouldn't have done it.... Which is why he made you soo confused. "Well, I promised Tsunade to have the first go at you when you got better.. At least after how close it got" His voice became more normal and nochalant as he opened his eye to look at you. "But that is not only your fault.." He added after a while.

"what were you reading?" changing the subject seemed to be the best way out of it as you looked over at the book he had placed down. "basic medical ninjutsu, since I am the one stuck to take care of you as punishment.... I still don't get who is getting punished by that deal but....." He shrugged as he looked at the book. Kakashi was the genious of your generation.. No way he suddenly have to read up on medical ninjutsu.. He knew the basics, that much you know for sure."I'm sorry... But also.. Thank you" You sighed a bit and closed your eyes again. Did he feel this shitty the times he had chakra exhaustion? "don't.. Any of them could have done the same and you would have been fine"

"but this time you were the one doing it.. Even though I wanna beat you up with that book or a pillow for being reckless... I am gratefull" You sighed and layed back to get comfortable in the bed. "If I can choose I take the book, because you won't reach it in your current state.." You opened a eye and looked up at him, still wierded out that he were this nonchalant. "How long do I have to stay here?" This bed was hard compared to your own, and if you stayed here for too long you knew you would have backpain by the end of the stay. Kakashi reached over your head and pulled the string. "Good luck" He looked at you before walking out.

It didn't take long before the door swings open with a loud slam into the wall. The heals hitting the floor with loud clicks, meaning Kakashi really called for no other than Tsunade. You gulped as you open your eyes carefully, seeing the blonde now standing over you with narrowed eyes and a glare that could kill. "Tsunade sama...." You whispered carefully, trying not to make it worse than it allready was. You loved the woman, but this side of her was scary. "What were you thinking!? Do you know how close I was to make THE CALL!?" You wish you could just sink throught the matress and dissapear. "I'm sorry Tsunade sama.." She cut you off. "No, not even try it! You are lucky you heal as fast as you do, if you hadn't you might have died from the injuries you got! How did I even agree to this!?"