Part 20 - Slowly Getting Back To Normal

When morning came around you carefully sneak out of the bedroom to not wake Kakashi

When morning came around you carefully sneak out of the bedroom to not wake Kakashi. He seemed to still be asleep, and the more sleep he got the more willing he might be when it came to help you out with the whole situation you were in. Sneaking around silently in your own appartment is something you haven't done since Naruto was a baby, but it seems those 4 years helped that ability as you has sucessfully sent out Mirai for the groceries at ms, Tamichi's and made yourself tea without waking the copy ninja who were a light sleeper.

You carefully put your cup down and summoned your documents back. The small dream you had during the night might be the answer to the problems. The third and final unlock was named balance, and soo far it seems to go on emotions, meaning 1st stage and 2nd stage were just one side each. 1st were the good, 2nd the bad.. With a soft hum you started to write down your notes. You had to combine both sides, to get to the final stage.. To controll some of the darkness, you needed light. Dark thoughts can be controlled by happy ones, bad memories replaced with happy ones.. It just made sence. Almost making you look stupid for not thinking about it before.  You had a smile on your face as you picked up the cup of tea and looked at the notes. It felt like you just had solved the hard rebux the teacher gave you.

Now all you had to do was convince Lady Tsunade to allow this training in a locked eria, aswell as making sure no one was gonna try to stop it. "You still working on that stuff?" You looked up at Mirai as he sat down, still the bag in his mouth. "Offcourse, I think I solved it too" you finnished the tea and got up before taking the bag from him to look inside. "She sent some food for you too this time?" your eyes fell on the wolf in front of you as you raised a brow. "The lady loves me.. Let her give me a bellyrub and I can have whatever" He took his food from the bag making you sigh as you watched him. For being a wolf he acted like a dog.. You rolled your eyes and went to put away the groceries while Mirai could enjoy his meal.

When it was all done you walked back to your notes. "what did you figure out soo far?" Mirai shaked his fur and tilted his head as he eyed you carefully. "Well, happy and negative thoughts.. Basically.. To controll black viper, I need to be able to balance it out with good thoughts" The wolf scoffed as he finnished his meal. "You think it is that easy? You know we are talking about pure negativity here" It didn’t sounds like Mirai belived in your theory that much at all, maybe he even had a point. "I know it would not be easy.. But if I active it on my own, we'll have a month to work on it.. And you should try to encourage me, you know? You are supposed to be the nice wolf, no matter the black fur of yours"

"I call it as I see it.. And that black cloak hurts like hell" You reached over and pats his head with a smile. "no worries, won't summon you this time.. Soo you won't be affected like that" You agree, the black cloak is something else.. More intense and almost burns your skin of.. If it's not controlled the negativity of it will destroy you, even the scroll said soo. It was not that you became more powerful having it all balanced, only a bit more.. But the chakra controll of it and being able to use all the jutsus equally would help alot..  "Well, We have to see what Lady Tsunade says before we do anything anyway.. If it all gets controlled we have one thing less to worry about." If you remember correctly it was just 7 months until the akatsuki would start to move, which gave little to no time getting stronger to make sure Naruto would be safe.. At the same time it means Sasuke needed to be saved aswell, before Orichimaru turned him into a vessel. Two big things coming up, and not enough time to prepare and get ready to save them both.