Part 16 - Talkative Drunk

A quick shower and some dinner when you got home was making the hours go by before you had to meet up with everyone at the bath house

A quick shower and some dinner when you got home was making the hours go by before you had to meet up with everyone at the bath house. Suprisingly you were the first one there. "How late am I?" Kakashi's voice came from above you as you looked up and saw he was standing on the fence. "actually you are early... The others are late" You frowned and sighed as kakashi jumped down and looked at you. "really? That was a new one" He had his usual posure, with his hands in his pockets as he leaned on the fence. "right?" you muttered before you heard small laughs coming from the street.

"oy, Sorry.. ANKO USED FOREVER!" Genma started to run thowards you with Anko behind. "I did not!" you watched them and tilted your head. "allready fighting?" You looked at them in disbelief, knowing how the night would end up. "Ey, what do I say.. I have that effect on people" Genma shrugged and smirked, while the toothpick was in the corner of his mouth. "That is one thing I can agree with.." Anko rolled her eyes before hugging you. "look who finally got her uniform fitted! Now you can hunt the men!" She smirked as she watched you, while a blush creeped up on your cheek. "wha... Don't drag me into that stuff." You put your hands up nervously. "Who knew that you actually hid something underneath the old uniform." Genma said plainly, earning him a hit from Anko straight to the head. "I see things never change" Kakashi looked at all of you.

"Offcourse not, biggest flirt is still the biggest flirt.." You sighed. When the rest arrived you all were finally able to go inside. Kakashi, Asuma, Genma and Gai went to the mens side while Anko, Kurenai and you to the girls. "I am soo ready for some sake" Anko sighed as she walked out to the small hot spring. "just don't get drunk here.. We have the pub after" Kurenai added before getting in. You smiled happily and got in yourself and sighed. "I really needed this" you hummed happily and filled everyone a glass of sake  and gave to them. "imagine all of us going out togheter.. It has been years" Kurenai smiled happily. "it has... Last time was in our early teens.. Never gone out for drinks all of us like that" You thought about it. It was always someone missing.

What could been better? A hour to soak in the hot spring with some sake after a long day with the best people around you.. It was like heaven. Even if it was just for a hour before you guys had to move on to the pub, it was still worth it. The three of you girls were able to finnish a bottle each just chatting along and enjoying the time before you heard Gai's voice from the barrier. "get ready girls, we are heading and ready for a Yuthful night!" at least they choosed the loudest to let you all know.

When everyone had gotten the clothes back on, you sighed. "I need to come back one day soon" You muttered as you were the last one to leave the room and went to meet up with the others. Surely it wasen't just the girls that was tipsy, most of the boys seemed to be aswell. "anko, lead the way" Genma wrapped a arm around her shoulders as he whispered something to her and smirked. "ok, lets go!" Anko cheered and dragged Genma along. You all almost walked in pair, Anko and Genma in the front, Asuma and Kurenai, Kakashi and Gai, then you behind. "Oy, Y/N was what that trick you told Anko about?" Genma suddenly had come to walk next to you. "what trick?"