Part 4 - Avoioiding At All Cost

A faint cough pulled your attention back to the conversation at hand. "Y/N are you listening." Asuma lighten another cigarette, looking very unpleased. "oh, I'm Sorry.. You were going on about students?" you giggled akwardly. Once again you had let yourself be caught up in memories from long ago. "well.. Yeah, we did.. We tried to ask if the Hokage had given you any?" Kurenai looked at you. "no.. Not this year either" a soft dissapointed sigh left your lips. "wait, soo he won't give you any students, but Kakashi Hatake who has dissmissed and put fail on his three last ones get another chance?"

Your body froze up at the mention of his name. "really?" you looked down a bit. It was not a shock... You knew very well why lord 3rd didn't give you any genin to train.. "yeah, he left Anbu how long ago? Two years ago.." Asuma said to himself. Even though Kakashi had left the anbu, or retired as they called it. You could still not forget. "hey, I am ok.. I truly am.." you looked over at them and smiled a bit. "but I have to go.. I promised Naruto ramen again" you got up slowky. "you pay too much attention to that kid.... You know don't you?" Kurenai gave you the look of concern.

You knew exactly what she reffered too. "he is just a kid.." you gave her the look. "I see you two around" you waved at them and left the tea shop. You looked down as you walked, thinking about it all. As years passed by it became harder and harder to keep the secret.. And now with Minato's kid in the same position made you feel for him, he had it worse.. Having everyone know about him.. And having the beast that attacked the village 10 years ago in him.  Even though lord 3rd had told you to stay away, you couldn't help it.. Same with the Uchiha kid.. Bying them dinner once in a while did no harm.

A small scoff left your chest as you crashed into something hard. You carefully looked up staring straight into someones chest. "I am sorry.. I didn't look where I was.." you stopped as your eyes catched the mask on the lower side of the face. Feeling yourself freezing in your spot, not daring to look up to the eyes. "Y/N? Is that you?" the familliar voice spoke up as he took a step back. "hello?" he said again, making you look up carefully. It was indeed Kakashi.. No other person wears a mask like that. His eye widen a bit, just looking back at you. "I'm sorry, I have too go" you forced out as you tried not to run away from him. Unbeknownst to you he had reconized the terrified expression and look in your eye, and he knew well to well why... Which started to pain him.

"Y/N, have you seen Naruro!?" your head poked up as you looked at a fellow Jonin. "No...what has he done this time?" you muttered, knowing full well he had to have done something again. "take a look for yourself." he pointed thowards the mountain with the hokages faces. You looked up and almost gasped. " tell me he didn't..."

"well, he did... Can you help us look, you seems to be the only one knowing his hideout" you just nodded. "I will, I will.. Don't worry" you sighed and started the search right away. This games of his was starting to get on your nerves. You looked around carefully as you run throught the street, before you noticed the fence looked a bit odd. "Naruto Uzumaki, get out right now" you placed your hands on the hips as you stood in front of the hidingspot. The poster was lowered slowly, letting the blond, blueyed kid come into view.

"Auntie sama..." he smiled nervously rubbing his neck as he looked at you. "this time you are in big trouble" your voice were stern. And in true Naruro fashion he took a run for it, making you follow. First back at the tea shop you were able to grab his collar and lift him up. "Auntie sama, I didn't do it!" he tossed and turned as he hanged from his clothes. "No ramen for you, young man" the dissapointment in his face became visable as he stopped. "but you promised me Ramen! I was waiting for you, Belive it!" he pouted.

You turned him around and pointed at the mountain. "waiting were you ha?" the blush spread across his face as he tried to hide in his sweater. "what should I do with you, Naruto.. You know this is not ok" you almost facepalmed yourself out of frustration. Who needed students when you had Naruto to deal with daily.  "but... Auntie sama.." you shaked your head and looked at the jonins catching up. "don't worry I have him.. He is gonna clean it up" you assured everyone as they left muttering a few words. You caught the look of Kurenai and Asuma in the shop, still sitting with their tea.