Part 7 - Secrets

Over a month had passed since the Chunin exam attacks. During that time Naruto and Jirayia had found and brought Tsunade back to become the new Hokage, aswell asking her help to heal those who were injured. When it came to it all, it seemed your injuries were worse than most. Soo far she had done several sessions, but you had not woken from the comatose state yet. The controll jutsu used and the seal breaking had really torn on your body. "Now all we can do is too wait for her to wake up... Her body is atleast healing which is a good sign" Tsunade looked over at Jirayia and Kakashi who were in the room with her.

"I still can't belive she accepted that jutsu to be used, she should know better than this" jirayia sighed. "I thought we teached her better than that" he looked between Kakashi and Tsunade. "well, desperate times shows desperate actions..she must  have learned it from you" Tsunade spat back, taking quite offense too his words. "This time she atleast survived, what we have to do now is make sure this won't happen again" She looked between the two men. "since Jirayia is going to take Naruto out for training, I want you to train her again Kakashi" This time it was a command.

"I do my best" was all the ninja could respond. Everyone knew better than going against Tsunade, atleast when it came to one of her pupils. "good, if she Wakes up, notify me right away.. I will run some more tests" Tsunade got up and left the room. "she is as scary as always huh?" Jirayia muttered. "Are you up to the task? I know you two haven't talked much since that night" he sat down in the window as he looked over at Kakashi. "Well, it will take time, but since you take one of my students and the other has ran away, I guess I have some free time anyway"

"Have you told her the truth of what happened that night?" Jirayia looked over at your sleeping form on the bed. "no, and I am not planning to either, I have moved on" Kakashi said plainly as he got his book and started to read. "soo you are gonna still shy away from it, aren't you?" his eyes shifted to Kakashi again. "I am not the same person I was back then" was all Kakashi could say to somewhat defend his desicion. "well, then what are you gonna do if she starts to remember?" This made the ninja tense up. "what do you mean?" he looked up from his book. "What happened that night was a accedient, and we both know her real memories is still there, even after the fake ones were inplanted during the accident" Jirayia said calmly. "You might regret what happened back then, but you will regret more when she learns the truth" he watched as kakashi put his book away.

"Since you still are here, I know you still care somehow.. But it is sad to see it all been thrown away because of something you couldn't controll." Jirayia sighed. "I see you around, think about what I said at least" he gave kakashi one last look before jumping out the window. Leaving Kakashi alone with his thoughts. He had not thought much of it before, or atleast he had tried to not think about it. He didn't know how long he stood there in his own thoughts, but he didn't snap out of it before he say you sitting up in the bed.

You rubbed your eyes a bit, but winced from the pain. It took some time before your eyes got used to the bright lights, but when you could finally see you looked confused. The first thing catching your attention were the bandages on your hands and arms, then the room. It took a bit to reconize it was the hospital room. The door opened which made you look up, first catching the glimse of Kakashi, then Tsunade walking in, looking just as shocked. "What are you doing sitting up like that!?" she hurried over and pushed you down back into the bed. "Tsunade sama.." you muttered, still confused.

Tsunade felt reliefed as she smiled a bit. "You really scared us, you know that?" You hadn't seen her in such a long time, she still looked as young as ever. "What happened?" Your words made Tsunade loose her smile. "You being stupid is what happened... What were you thinking accepting a jutsu like that!?" the seriousness in her voice made your eyes widen. "Who told you?"

"The anbu told me! What else Y/N? As soon as you get out of here I am gonna make sure you got my messange about this" you could feel yourself shrink of fear beneath her, knowing the look in her eyes all to well. "I am sorry, Tusnade sama.. It sounded like a good idea at the time" you whispered. "a good idea? A GOOD IDEA! you are lucky you are laying here as you do, or you would have needed it!" you pulled the covers over you, trying to put some distance between you two, making her sigh. "At least you are Alive.." this made you pop your head out a bit as you looked up at her.

"Kakashi, you can let Naruto know she is awake... It is time him and Jirayia hit the road" this made you try to sit up. "Is master Jirayia here too? What do you mean hit the road?" You sat up and leaned against the bedframe. "Jirayia will take over Narutos training, but neither wanted to leave without knowing if you were ok." she let you know. "how long were I out.." it all seemed to be happening too fast for your liking. "over a month.."

You could feel your heart skipped a few beats as it hit you. You had been out for soo long. "I failed didn't I... The mission.." you whispered in a low voice, remembering lord 3rd. "You didn't fail.. You did your best, but Orichimaru was too strong" she placed a hand on your shoulder. "now you need to focus on healing and getting stronger.. And in controll" You just nodded and looked at her, holding back a few tears.

The door slammed as Naruto ran inside. "Auntie sama!" he ran over and hugged you thightly, making you hold back a hiss of pain as you hugged him back. "I am sorry for worrying you." you closed your eyes as you just let him hug it out, and take his time. When he backed off a bit you noticed the tears in his eyes. "Hey, I am ok.. I am not going anywhere" you smiled and poked his forhead softly. "This is not a joking matter Auntie sama!" his reaction shocked you a bit. "It was too close! If Lady Tsunade hadn't come back to be the Hokage!" his fists thighens on his sides as you watch him.

"You promised me remember! You were always gonna be here!" You sighed as you carefully cupped his cheek. "and I am.. I will be more careful, I promise" you looked at him and smiled a bit. "You are like me aren't you.. Thats why your Chakra.." you stopped him. "Naruto.. Yes I am a jinchuriki like you...." you answered honestly, since everyone knew it was no point hiding it. "why didn't you tell me.." his eyes had a hint of dissapointment to them. "because I was not allowed to tell anyone.. Not even you.." He just nodded still not happy with the answer.

"You know, sometimes you keep secrets to protect those you care about" this made Naruto's head snap thowards you, giving you his full attention. "really?" you nodded. "I didn't wanna tell you before time was right.. I am sorry you had to find it out at the battlefield.." You were telling the thruth, even thought your hands were tied, you still wanted him to find out in another way. "soo, you promise to be more careful?" this made you smile, you just nodded. "who would thought the day would come when you were the one scolding me?" you giggled a bit before giving him another poke to the forhead, making him laugh.

"well, thats good.. I am gonna go with pervy sage, to become stronger" he smiled happily. "Pervy sage?" you raised a brow. "have I not said to not use that name" Jirayia walked in with a displeased look on his face, making you laugh a bit. "Soo, thats the pervy sage, eh?" Naruto crossed his arms over his chest. "if you only knew Auntie sama" he frowned. "haven't changed alot have you, master Jirayia?" you looked at him and smiled. "eh!? You know Pervy sage!?"  You nodded. "He helped train me years ago.. You can learn alot from him, he is a legendary shannin" Naruto looked almost uncomfortable. "Naruto, go home and pack up.. We will be leaving in the morning.. And I want to talk to Y/N a bit" Jirayia gave him a look, making Naruto obey as he left.

"I have to have a few words alone" he looked at Tsunade and thowards the door, making her nodd as she left. "now, first how are you feeling?" he sat down on the chair next to your bed. "like shit, at least after being scolded by a teenager" you chuckled nervously. "He just cares for you, we all do.. You gave us a scare" You looked down and sighed. "I know.. I just didn't want him to find out like this"

"I know, but whats done is done.. Now you have to focus on your own training.. I will take care of the boy" He smiled. "Tsunade want you to train under Kakashi Hatake again" you tensed up as you looked at him. "Re.. Really?" this concerned you, at least now. "I don't know what you remember, but I think it is time you look into your own heart and question some of your memories" Jirayia's words made you narrow your brows in a confused manner. "what do you mean?"

"You will know in time, but for now.. Rest up and don't worry" he smiled and got up. "You will know when the time is right" he gave you a wink before leaving the room. Making you sit back questioning what the hell was going on, and what that was supposed to mean.